ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

september 2004 out of the country applicants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

emma_peele
Newly Registered

september 2004 out of the country applicants

Post by emma_peele » Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:22 pm

hello fellow september applicants! anyone who finally have their results approved or rejected?

here's my timeline:

application received: 8 september 2004
credit card charged: 9 september 2004
no reference number yet, no results yet

busa

confusion ...more data

Post by busa » Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:14 am

My application reached HSMP team on 6th September got the reference number from them. Now waiting for the descision :arrow:

There is lot of confusion regarding the processing of applications.

Is there anybody in September OR end of August who has received approval ? :shock:

gotoengland
Newly Registered

Post by gotoengland » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:42 pm

hi busa, could u tell me how u get ur reference number, by email the ho or call them?
and which address did u send ur application, "heavens walk, doncaster carr"?
thanks.

Helena
Newly Registered

Post by Helena » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:14 am

Hi there!

My application was submitted on the 23rd of September
Rejected on the 15 of March
Received by post 26th March

Good luck for you guys!

emma_peele
Newly Registered

to helena

Post by emma_peele » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:20 am

that's really sad but it's not yet the end. you can always appeal. if you want, you can post the details of the refusal so the people in this forum can help you work out a plan.

are you an out-of-country applicant? my application was lodged on the 8th of september and i haven't heard anything from them yet.

wazman
Newly Registered

no word yet

Post by wazman » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:49 am

My application reached HSMP on September 2, 2004, by courier. I e-mailed for my reference number and got it promptly. No word yet of any decision.

Sent additional documents a month ago by registered mail to the Sheffield PO box. Have not received the "advice of receipt" that should have been returned to me if and when HSMP picked up the docs.

I will be phoning the HSMP team tomorrow and even the post office in Sheffield to try and sort out what has become of these extra docs.

W.

emma_peele
Newly Registered

Post by emma_peele » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:33 am

hi wazman,

we have almost the same case. submitted the application on september 8, provided additional documents two weeks ago. but i sent it to the foundry house address. fedex tracker states they already received it, we also emailed them but we did not receive any reply. not even a reply for the reference number.

the wait is agonizing.

busa

my reference number

Post by busa » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:29 pm

Welcome gotoengland, my reference number is: 0259xx and I had posted to doncaster.

Hi Helena, you can definetly look at review option. There are many helpful post in the forum.

Also regarding the trend, I had read some post they might have started processing backward from September end. Might be this is true, so people applied in august and september starting are still awaitin decision.

Good luck to all.

Helena
Newly Registered

Post by Helena » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:43 pm

Hi guys!

Some details of my refusal:
Work experience+ senior level (35points) has not been accepted
Earnings accepted (25points)
Education accepted (15points)
Partner's acheivements not accepted (10points)
I am not so concerned about partner's acheivements and senior level as it would not have got me through. Mine main concern is my 5yr graduate level work experience.
The main problem with my work experience, I think, was probably the fact that I have been studying part-time and working full-time for the first 1.5 years. Also working on a position requiring a degree (says in my job reference) without a having one yet. What would you recomend me to write in a review request???

Thanks
Helena

wazman
Newly Registered

approved

Post by wazman » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:13 pm

I'm a September applicant and got confirmation over the phone this week that I have been approved.

I have posted details in a separate thread, simply because many people won't read this one.

W.