ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with BRP - contact for Home office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaq12wsx
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Problem with BRP - contact for Home office

Post by zaq12wsx » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:31 am

Hi

I got my ILR relatively straight forward.

However, upon receiving my BRP I noticed the photo on it was quite substandard.
When the immigration officers took a photo for my Biometric there was a chair in the background and it is now clearly shown protruding from my back and also my face is not even straight. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know this is a relatively minor thing but do not want to leave it and get some problem in the next 5 years.

So I contacted the Home office using the site: https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... rt-problem

However about 10 days they had not got in touch with me. Would you please advise what other sites I can file a complaint about this at?

Capri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Problem with BRP - contact for Home office

Post by Capri » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Did you apply through solicitor?
“If there is a good will, there is great way.” :D

zaq12wsx
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by zaq12wsx » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Capri wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 pm
No, I did the application myself. All i got to go on is the BRP letter given to me when i got the card and anconfirmation letter from home office on ILR being granted.

Capri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Capri » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:41 pm

zaq12wsx wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:15 pm
Capri wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 pm
No, I did the application myself. All i got to go on is the BRP letter given to me when i got the card and anconfirmation letter from home office on ILR being granted.
ok thanks, actually on BRP card of my daughter birth place spelling was wrong, so my solicitor sent it back and HO sent again with correct spelling.
“If there is a good will, there is great way.” :D