ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse Visa, Bank Statement Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

UK Spouse Visa, Bank Statement Question

Post by Rstar54 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:49 pm

We are applying my wife's UK spouse visa, I needed a last 6 months bank statements (Stamped and signed by bank) I asked the bank manager for help and he printed the last 6 months bank statements and stamped each page and signed it and put date as a 16 June 2019 (I went to the bank today 15 June 2019 Saturday).

Now I realized that 16 June 2019 is Sunday, so my question is what will entry clearance office think regarding
getting bank statement stamped and signed from the bank on Sunday when its closed??? Do my
question make any sense?? Do I need to go to the bank on Monday and get them to do the statements again with Monday's date??

Please help!!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UK Spouse Visa, Bank Statement Question

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:00 pm

No issue as long as the statement is not 28 days older and not dated after the date of application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rstar54 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Thanks for your reply. Online application submitted on 11 June 2019 on Access UK, My wife's bio-metrics is next week. My bank statements gets produced every 14th of the month. So I went to the bank to obtain it. That means my latest bank statement is too latest?? Confused!!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Rstar54 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:16 pm
Thanks for your reply. Online application submitted on 11 June 2019 on Access UK, My wife's bio-metrics is next week. My bank statements gets produced every 14th of the month. So I went to the bank to obtain it. That means my latest bank statement is too latest?? Confused!!
Officially it shouldn't be accepted but many members still got success despite their document dated after the date of application. Its always wiser to only start applying when all the documents are in hands.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rstar54 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:54 pm

Thanks for your super quick reply. It helps a lot. My understanding is Online application submitted on 11 June 2019, as per your reply I should only submit bank (transactions) statements up to 11 June 2014. Understood. However my bank statements gets produced by the bank on 14 June 2019, so I am only supplying home office with 3 days worth of additional entries, will it be problem??

However I think the problem is that my bank manager put 16 June 2019 as date when he signed it which is Sunday and that particular branch is closed, how can he stamp the statements when the bank is closed?

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rstar54 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Thanks for your super quick reply. It helps a lot. My understanding is Online application submitted on 11 June 2019, as per your reply I should only submit bank (transactions) statements up to 11 June 2014. Understood. However my bank statements gets produced by the bank on 14 June 2019, so I am only supplying home office with 3 days worth of additional entries, will it be problem??

However I think the problem is that my bank manager put 16 June 2019 as date when he signed it which is Sunday and that particular branch is closed, how can he stamp the statements when the bank is closed?

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rstar54 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:03 pm

SORRY POST IT TWICE!!! NEW USER :?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:20 pm

Rstar54 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:54 pm
However my bank statements gets produced by the bank on 14 June 2019, so I am only supplying home office with 3 days worth of additional entries, will it be problem??

Anyone can change his bank statement's frequency to any date. Main issue is the issuance date which shouldnt be after the date of application. You could have waited until gets bank statement and then applied.

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rstar54 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Thanks very much for your reply. Finally it makes sense. Home office says "6 months prior to the date of application & not older then 28 days of the date of the application. Hope fully they will show some flexibility its only few days latest. :lol: