ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - RCOS allocated, sponsor address changed, how to apply Tier 2 General Work visa now? - Please Help!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Urgent - RCOS allocated, sponsor address changed, how to apply Tier 2 General Work visa now? - Please Help!

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:59 pm

I hope it is for 5 years - there is a much better chance if they have proactively dealt with the issues as they appear to have.

Good luck

Newly Registered
India

Re: Urgent - RCOS allocated, sponsor address changed, how to apply Tier 2 General Work visa now? - Please Help!

Post by 831212 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 am

@Frontier Mole - Thanks! Even I am hoping that a 5 year visa is granted. I know that a 3 year visa can be extended to 5 years and then to ILR. But looking at the current HO state and Brexit, I am not sure how Sajid Javed or HO is planning to go ahead with the Immigration policies. Hence I was keen on getting a 5 year visa at the start of the job itself.

Newly Registered
India

Post by 831212 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:10 pm

@Frontier Mole. I have received a message from the UKVI as follows -
The processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

But last time during my UK visitor visa along with the SMS, I received a mail stating that a decision has been made on my visa.
There is no such mail that I received today along with the visa. Does that indicate a visa refusal?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 pm

They never indicate the decision positive or negative and there is no difference in the wording grant or refused. They are only stating a decision has been made, nothing else.

Systems are changing or have already changed in the communication of information and there seems to be less communication. I don’t know if this is to do with the new contracts.

It is fingers crossed and wait and see.

Newly Registered
India

Post by 831212 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:44 pm

@Frontier Mole

I have got a five year visa. Yay!
Temporary visa is granted from 17th June 2019 to 17th July 2019.

I am planning to travel on the 30th june 2019.
That is fine right?

And post collecting BRP from the post office, are there any formalities related to HO and UKVI?