ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone from bangalore vfs who sumitted to tier 1 application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suhas
Newly Registered

anyone from bangalore vfs who sumitted to tier 1 application

Post by suhas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi,

Can you please let us know the list of documents which we need to prepare a checklist kind of think..which will be helpful...

So many threads and so many new..new requirements...

kindly please help.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:56 pm

All you need to do is read the Tier 1 policy guidance, understand the concept and the kind of documentary evidences you need. It is all claerly explained in there. Make an effort to search the forum 'coz there's loads of information already available that will, in all probability, address any concerns you might have after going through the guidance. And if you still feel unsure about something, post your query on this forum and people will very happy to offer you suggestions.

But, it won't be appropriate to ask others to do the hardwork and compile a one-stop-shop list for you. Everyone is here to help others on the forum, but not necessarily to work for them. :wink:

This isn't rocket science, it's just a simple application.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

suhas
Newly Registered

Post by suhas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi sushdmehta,

I am referring the documents or site as u mentioned and i have prepared and getting information based on it.

Why i was confused is in the forum ...many post..people are telling different ...different things...

eg...accommodation document....certificates from X..XII....etc...
15 months statement.....
integra verification not required....

As a group i thought of comping to some checklist...its not that i am asking some one to work on behalf of me...

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:20 pm

suhas wrote:Why i was confused is in the forum ...many post..people are telling different ...different things...

eg...accommodation document....certificates from X..XII....etc...
15 months statement.....
integra verification not required....
Possibly because different VFS offices in different cities are giving different information to those who seek it. That's why there're so many posts with contradicting information. Precisely also the reason why a common check-list might not work for people applying from different Indian cities. A common checklist will work only when VFS is consistent in their requirements across all the cities. But, going by posts from applicants in India, it is clear that they are not. :wink:

Just my two cents.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

suhas
Newly Registered

Post by suhas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:30 pm

that's the reason i am also confused...as i am applying from bangalore...and here different posts says different documents....

i am trying my luck....

thanks.....