ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice Please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shakal
Newly Registered

Advice Please

Post by shakal » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:06 pm

We are indian nationals three years visa overstayer family with kids,
Apply asylum now, We are Waiting for HO initial decision on our Asylum, HO wants to make our emergency travel document before making initial decision,
If we not comply to make travel documents, What is the actions from HO, How HO deals with our asylum, and what is the punushment?

If anybody have this experience earlier please share with us.

Thank you for your time.

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 am

If they require you to cooperate in completing a travel document application, they can not submit it to the Indian authorities before your case is decided. If you fail to cooperate you are giving them a reason to detain you.
If your asylum claim is refused, you have no right of appeal within the UK. At that stage, you could be served with a notice under S.35 of the Asylum & Immigration (Treatment of Claimants) Act 2004 requiring you to produce your passports, or go the the Indian High Commission and get replacements, or cooperate in making an application. Failure to cooperate then could result in your arrest, prosecution, and a fine or imprisonment.

shakal
Newly Registered

Thank you for your time

Post by shakal » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:14 pm

If I do not comply with HO,They the HO arrest and procecute me only, or me and my dependents.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:26 pm

sHAKIL

APNE GHAR ME BOHAT JAGAH HAI
CHOD INKO , JINDGI WHA BHI KHUBSURAT HAI

LANAT HAI AISI JAIL KO , JIO SHAN SE HINDUSTAN MAI

shakal
Newly Registered

ADVICE PLEASE

Post by shakal » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:34 pm

MAGAR TIN SAAL SE MAI YAHAN PE HOON PEECHLE PANCH SAAL SE INDIA NAHIN GAYA, SAHIN MAI INDIA MUJHE PROBLEM HAIN YAAR.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:52 pm

The chances of a successful Indian asylum claim are nil. You do not even have a right of appeal in this country, you can appeal after you have been returned. In saying that it will be equally unsucessful.
The best way forward is to go home voluntarily before you are sent home.
If you fail to cooperate in obtaining the travel documents it is likely UKBA will be detain the whole family while your claim is dealt with.