ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed FLR FP application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

inxly
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Urgent help needed FLR FP application

Post by inxly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone could please help me?! I'm almost done submitting my visa application but when it's taking me to pay for my NHS surcharge fee it's coming up as FLR(M)?!

These are the answers on the website I submitted, have I done something wrong?

Do you currently have a visa or leave to remain?
Yes
What type of residence permit or visa do you have?
Leave to Remain

What is the start date of your current visa or leave to remain?
x January 2017
What is the end date of your current visa or leave to remain?
x July 2019

UK Immigration Status

What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
Family

On what basis did you apply for your current visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission?
As the partner of a British citizen, settled person or a person with refugee leave or humanitarian protection in the UK

It's not letting me change or edit anything but this is the first time I've seen anything come up as FLR (M). Can someone please advise me?

inxly
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help needed FLR FP application

Post by inxly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:59 pm

Actually, I think I may have figured it out. Should I have applied under Private Life vs Partner? Feel like such an idiot now. All those hours down!