ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension visa interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kamran15
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 extension visa interview

Post by kamran15 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Hey all, i have applied for extension visa last year with my business partner, after few month HO emailed for interview, i was unable to attend interview at our office, but my team member attended it, later on HO also coming to interview me, but our employees lives very far from our office, he works at our clients office, is that any issue?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 extension visa interview

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:15 pm

kamran15 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm
Hey all, i have applied for extension visa last year with my business partner, after few month HO emailed for interview, i was unable to attend interview at our office, but my team member attended it, later on HO also coming to interview me, but our employees lives very far from our office, he works at our clients office, is that any issue?
No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kamran15
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by kamran15 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:38 pm

Thank you for your reply, but we dont have any communication record with our employee ,

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:09 am

Hi Kamran could you let me know when you applied and when was your interview and for how long ? Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:34 pm

kamran15 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:38 pm
Thank you for your reply, but we dont have any communication record with our employee ,
That's interesting.

I am not sure what business you are doing where you employ a person in some distant place and don't communicate with that person at all ? I'd be happy to find an employment like that - just get paychecks every month but don't have to report on my work and communicate to my employer.

I would say that, for sure, the employment genuineness would be questioned.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kamran15
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by kamran15 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Thanks for your reply, sorry i think i failed to put question correctly, definitely we are in contact with our employee, but we give him schedule on phone, but do not have email conversation,

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:10 am

you must have record of employee communication and the work they have done for you during the interview they will see both the things

make sure you have got documented evidence both during the interview

Regards
Umer