ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much do u need to earn as EU citizen for stamp 4(wife)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MAKUSA
BANNED

How much do u need to earn as EU citizen for stamp 4(wife)

Post by MAKUSA » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:38 am

Does anyone know what a good yearly wage would be for a EU Citizen who wants spouse to join, by that what would be more favourable- some might say it dont matter but i doubt that- is 24k per annum, 40k or 60 k- is it a case of the more the better chance your spouse has.

cantaro

Re: How much do u need to earn as EU citizen for stamp 4(wi

Post by cantaro » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:58 am

First-Class Moron wrote:Does anyone know what a good yearly wage would be for a EU Citizen who wants spouse to join, by that what would be more favourable- some might say it dont matter but i doubt that- is 24k per annum, 40k or 60 k- is it a case of the more the better chance your spouse has.
From a legal point of view it is not important how much money you earn, as long as you earn something at all. For your spouse to be able to join you, you need to be currently in employment or self-employed. Of course more money is more favourable, and I doubt that you can do more than barely make ends meet for two people on 24K a year.