ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address duration on Set 0 form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aja
United Kingdom

Address duration on Set 0 form

Post by aja » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:00 pm

Hello,

In the online Set o form, under the section :

How many days, weeks, months or years have you lived at this address?

It allows you to select only the number of days / months / years spent at just 1 single address. It doesn't collect the details of last 3 years.

In my case, i have lived in my current address for 3 years initially, moved to a diff address for 6 months and again moved back to my current address and living there for the last 11 months.

So, should i actually specify my answer as 11 months or 3 years and 11 months please ?

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Address duration on Set 0 form

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:47 pm

aja wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:00 pm
Hello,

In the online Set o form, under the section :

How many days, weeks, months or years have you lived at this address?

It allows you to select only the number of days / months / years spent at just 1 single address. It doesn't collect the details of last 3 years.

In my case, i have lived in my current address for 3 years initially, moved to a diff address for 6 months and again moved back to my current address and living there for the last 11 months.

So, should i actually specify my answer as 11 months or 3 years and 11 months please ?

Thank you
If I was you I would mention 3 years and 11 months and explain that in the cover letter briefly.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.