ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self-Employed Sponsor with Salary issues

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanuki
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Self-Employed Sponsor with Salary issues

Post by sanuki » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Hello,

My wife's spouse visa is due extension next month. I am self employed with limited company and my wife is added as secretary as well. We are 50% share holder each. We have withdrawn monthly salary and dividends that sums up to 26K each or 52K combined income. However we have done a mistake that we did not withdraw salary of only one month for both of us due to mistake. This mistake will leave us only 2K less. We have already paid the personal taxes, corporation tax. Also, for my wife, on one occasion, we withdraw two salaries in a single month ( one for the current month and one for the previous month which we could not due to no funds in business account)

Can someone please advise if this is okay to withdraw the salary now even though corporation tax and personal tax have been filed for the last year?

If I withdraw this salary of December 2018 in June 2019, Should I include this in Gross income calculation ?

Can we include a cover letter from company's director (myself) for clarification?

Can we include a cover letter from company's director to clarify why two salaries were withdrawn in a single month?

Considering the errors we have made in withdrawing the salary, should we meet financial requirement by combined income or only sponsors income should me good enough?

Thanks

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Self-Employed Sponsor with Salary issues

Post by rmkirfan » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:23 pm

Generally ECO consider income ref with in financial or CT period. Sounds risky, but best thing to seek professional advice.