ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa FLR (M)

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:13 pm

Property inspection report is for when you share a property with other non related adults not for when you rent a whole property in your own.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Picard
United Kingdom

Post by Picard » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:13 pm
Property inspection report is for when you share a property with other non related adults not for when you rent a whole property in your own.
Thats great.

Coming back to first question:
Please list your shared financial responsibilities and how much you each pay each month
We have mentioned amounts and bills paid by each one of us, as answer to the above question.
Is it necessary to submit applicants bank statement to evidence that we are sharing financial responsibilities?
My bank statement shows my part of payments each month.

Thanks much

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:36 pm

Is it necessary to submit applicants bank statement to evidence that we are sharing financial responsibilities?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Picard
United Kingdom

Post by Picard » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Thanks CR001