ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR (partner Left) - Investments and Director Loan agreement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 1 to ILR (partner Left) - Investments and Director Loan agreement

Post by Emirates » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Hi Zimba,CR001 and Respected moderators.

Intial visa tier 1 entreprenuer was granted as a team in april 2014 and then extension stage while the extension was in process my partner varied the application to 10 years LR. After he varied his application I was granted extension which is expiring Nov 2019.

Q1 - The investments were shown at the time of extension as a team now do I need to show the remaining £25k of investments?

Q2 - please direct me to the thread where full documentation is listed for Tier 1 entreprenuer to ILR.?

Kindest Regarda,

Emirates

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 to ILR (partner Left) - Investments and Director Loan agreement

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:42 pm

DO NOT start new posts for your ILR case. You have asked the same question before and been answered. Stick to your previous post on ILR :!:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-to-il ... 82172.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice