ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Settlement Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Bringing Under 18 Child to UK

Post by olabelfast » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm

I had my EEA2 Residence card in 2011 and acquired Permanent Residence status in 2018
I will like to bring my daughter to uk to join me.

Am confused which form to fill as i can see 2 form that is similar

(1)Non-British child of a parent (granted permission to be in the UK before 9 July 2012)

(2) Non-British child of a parent (granted or currently applying for permission to be in the UK on or after 9 July 2012)

My daughters mum abandoned her 6 years ago to my uncle's house and since then my uncle has been the Guardian.

I already got a letter from the hospital she registered,Church pastor, her school proprietress with school fees receipt from 6 years ago and her sch results and a letter from my uncle.

I really need help about which among the form to fill and if all the documents i have from everyone that involve with my daughter enough to proof sole responsibilities.

pls i will like to apply tommorow

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bringing Under 18 Child to UK

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:17 pm

It is a child settlement visa and you need to meet all the requirements

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/child
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Post by olabelfast » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Thanks for your reply
Which one of the form am going to fill among this 2 below

(1)Non-British child of a parent (granted permission to be in the UK before 9 July 2012)

(2) Non-British child of a parent (granted or currently applying for permission to be in the UK on or after 9 July 2012)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:33 pm

After 2012 is relevant to your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Post by olabelfast » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:51 pm

Is this enough to proof sole responsibility on my daughter

I already got a letter from the hospital she registered,Church pastor, her school proprietress with school fees receipt from 6 years ago and her sch results and a letter from my uncle.

I really need help about which among the form to fill and if all the documents i have from everyone that involve with my daughter enough to proof sole responsibilities.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Link below on ho requirements for sole responsibility.

immigration-for-family-members/sole-res ... 13087.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Post by olabelfast » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:48 am

Good Morning,

I will like to know before i make payment for my daughters settlement visa.
Do i have to upload all the documents online before going for Biometrics?

I want to be sure if all document is now by uploading it online

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:53 am

Are you still married to the EEA national?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Post by olabelfast » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:12 am

Divorced

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Child Settlement Visa

Post by olabelfast » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:30 pm

I applied for my Child Settlement Visa from Nigeria on 12/07/2019 because i have settled Status.
My contract annual salary is £16,300 but with overtime i made £37,600 in P60 for last financial year that ends in march. From April till the day i submitted my child application which is 12/07/2019. i already received £9,400 from my payslip. I also failed to include my whattspp or call history with my son and the guardian in the requirement.

I will like to know if i meet the financial requirement despite my contract and employers letter stated that am a Bank worker with my annual salary is £16,300 and i earned £37,600 last year with P60 to proof it.

I will also want to know if the means of communication that was missing is going to really affect the application.

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Re: Child Settlement Visa

Post by olabelfast » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:38 pm

I applied for my Child Settlement Visa from Nigeria on 12/07/2019 because i have settled Status.
My contract annual salary is £16,300 but with overtime i made £37,600 in P60 for last financial year that ends in march. From April till the day i submitted my child application which is 12/07/2019. i already received £9,400 from my payslip. I also failed to include my whattspp or call history with my son and the guardian in the requirement.

I will like to know if i meet the financial requirement despite my contract and employers letter stated that am a Bank worker with my annual salary is £16,300 and i earned £37,600 last year with P60 to proof it.

I will also want to know if the means of communication that was missing is going to really affect the application.

Pls i need advice.....

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Have you considered the sole responsibility requirements?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Post by olabelfast » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:00 am

Thanks Obie for your response..

My daughter mum abandoned her at the age of 5 and my uncle took her in and be the guardian since then.

I submitted a letter from Their Family Doctor , Letter from their church , School letter to proof that i have been responsible for her sch fees , School Fee Receipt , School Report sheets and letter from my uncle as the guardian to show that i have the sole responsibility of my daughter...

olabelfast
Newly Registered
Mood:
Aruba

Post by olabelfast » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:01 am

Thanks Obie for your response..

My daughter mum abandoned her at the age of 5 and my uncle took her in and be the guardian since then.

I submitted a letter from Their Family Doctor , Letter from their church , School letter to proof that i have been responsible for her sch fees , School Fee Receipt , School Report sheets and letter from my uncle as the guardian to show that i have the sole responsibility of my daughter...Since her mother abandoned her and my mother looking after her over 5 years ago.

Makora
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Makora » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am

What was the outcome Ola. I'm in the same situation as you. Want to start my child's application in January. Thanks