ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got it

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surmui

Got it

Post by surmui » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi all,
I got my approval today.I had applied for extension for HSMP as I am Under 1+3 and had to apply with Tier 1 form.
Had referred to JR and did specifically ask for conisderation under old rules.Though to be on safer side had sent in all required documents to qualify under Tier 1.
My time line
Applied on : 20'th May 08
Application receieved at HO : 21'st May 08
Reference no recieved :24'th May 08
Additional documents sent (dependents passports) :7'th June 08
Approval date : 30'th June 08
Douments receieved : 5'th July 08
Renewed upto May 2011.

I do not see any reference to me being able to qualify to apply for ILR at the end of 5 yr period which will be next july.The letter just states that my application of leave to remain is approved under PBS and if i need to apply for further FLR ,I should use the correct forms avilable for it.
Is It the same with all who have got their approval recently under PBS?

Can someone comment on this please.
This forum has been a tremendous help throughout the whole process of my application.There were times of huge stress and I would wish to thank all who helped me with their input of suggestions.
I wish all waiting good luck and keep the forum going to help others.If anyone needs any further input from me,please mention. :D :D :D

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: Got it

Post by justice_will_reign » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:20 pm

surmui wrote:Had referred to JR and did specifically ask for conisderation under old rules.Though to be on safer side had sent in all required documents to qualify under Tier 1.
Does that means you were able to score the required 75 points?

Alishah

Post by Alishah » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Congratulations.

Just Chill

surmui

Re: Got it

Post by surmui » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:16 pm

justice_will_reign wrote:
surmui wrote:Had referred to JR and did specifically ask for conisderation under old rules.Though to be on safer side had sent in all required documents to qualify under Tier 1.
Does that means you were able to score the required 75 points?
Yes, but i wanted to be considered under old HSMP as u never know how the Tier 1 might change before my completing 5 yrs to apply for ILR.But the approval is under Tier 1 only without any mention of old HSMP.

But at the moment ,It's time to chill as suggested. :D

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:25 pm

congrats surmui