ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode for Newborn

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NP0020
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode for Newborn

Post by NP0020 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:58 pm

hunnysia wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:46 pm
Hi All,

First of all, Thank you so much for the support. this forum helped me to get the right visa for my daughter.

I got the ROA-COE on Indian passport of my daughter.
Below are the timelines

- Indian passport application form submitted - 21/07/2018
- Passport appointment on - 10/08/2018
- Passport arrived - 15/08/2018

-Visa form applied on 25/08/2018
-Visa Appointment on 29/08/2018
-Visa Arrived on 10/09/2018
There is priority service for Roa-Coe visa for which the SLA is 5 working days.We opt for this service.VFS center officer told me that all settlement visa take 3 weeks time in general and priority visa takes 1 week time for which you have o pay additional amount.

‘Hope the will help someone

Thank you!
Hi hunnysia,

This was extremely useful. I'm applying for the RoA for my child too.. if you could please advise on the following would be so helpful (also the question of BL69)

1. Did you work out on the name of the child in the birth certificate? I have the same issue and since i urgently need to apply for RoA, I'm running out of time to get the birth certificate sorted.

2. How much did the priority service cost you?

3. What docs did you provide in summary? Did you also submit a TB certificate?

I'd be grateful if you could respond.

Many Thanks!

blacklabel69
United Kingdom

Post by blacklabel69 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:45 am

NP0020 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi hunnysia,

This was extremely useful. I'm applying for the RoA for my child too.. if you could please advise on the following would be so helpful (also the question of BL69)

1. Did you work out on the name of the child in the birth certificate? I have the same issue and since i urgently need to apply for RoA, I'm running out of time to get the birth certificate sorted.

Many Thanks!
Hi NP0020,

I have applied and received ROA for my baby already. I have put in my experience here : british-citizenship/coe-roa-application ... 75590.html

1. Yes, the name of the child in birth certificate is mandatory. This one took the longest (and led to some friction) to sort out due to rules in my state (TN). Thankfully it was sorted out by friends/relatives
2. it is around 20k -21k, depends on exchange rate
3. Please see my thread, I have put in all the details. I got a TB certificate but it is not required for children below 6 months.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
BL69

NP0020
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by NP0020 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:27 am

Thanks very much BL69 and congratulations on a smooth ToA for your little one.
Your experience is extremely helpful for me. I was planning to take the premium lounge too but might think again..

Take care.

NP0020
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by NP0020 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:07 am

NP0020 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:27 am
Thanks very much BL69 and congratulations on a smooth ToA for your little one.
Your experience is extremely helpful for me. I was planning to take the premium lounge too but might think again..

Take care.
*RoA 😊

mannanmcc
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mannanmcc » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:30 pm

blacklabel69 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:45 am
NP0020 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi hunnysia,

Many Thanks!
Hi NP0020,

I have applied and received ROA for my baby already. I have put in my experience here : british-citizenship/coe-roa-application ... 75590.html

1. Yes, the name of the child in birth certificate is mandatory. This one took the longest (and led to some friction) to sort out due to rules in my state (TN). Thankfully it was sorted out by friends/relatives
2. it is around 20k -21k, depends on exchange rate
3. Please see my thread, I have put in all the details. I got a TB certificate but it is not required for children below 6 months.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
BL69
Hi,
I am applying for ROE for my little daughter. Our daughter is 3 month old, do we still have to take the TB certificate? Based on what you said, we do not need TB certificate. Could you please let me know where did you find that children under 6 months old don't need TB certificate. Please provide the source, It will be peace of mind for us. I would like to avoid unnecessary money and effort.