ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can NARIC Certificate be only provided on the basis of Post Graduate Degree?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dheerajitsme
Newly Registered
India

Can NARIC Certificate be only provided on the basis of Post Graduate Degree?

Post by Dheerajitsme » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi,

I am currently on Tier 2 General Visa and will be soon applying for ILR. I have done Engineering(4 years) and MBA(2 Years) both in English. I have got the Transcript and Medium of Instruction Letter from my MBA Collage. But I haven't got any Transcript or Medium of Instruction letter from my Engineering collage. My Engineering collage is insisting on visiting the collage in person with original marksheets in order to get transcript and Medium of Instruction from collage.

I have to now apply for NARIC Certificate for my ILR. Is it possible to get the NARIC Certificate only on the basis of post graduate degree?

Thanks
Dheeraj

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Can NARIC Certificate be only provided on the basis of Post Graduate Degree?

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Why not you simply sit for B1 test which will almost cost you same.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Can NARIC Certificate be only provided on the basis of Post Graduate Degree?

Post by poper » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:02 pm

I believe the test offered at trinity test centre costs the same and simplest. It takes only about 10 minutes

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... uage-tests
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:40 am

Dheerajitsme wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:22 pm
Hi,

I am currently on Tier 2 General Visa and will be soon applying for ILR. I have done Engineering(4 years) and MBA(2 Years) both in English. I have got the Transcript and Medium of Instruction Letter from my MBA Collage. But I haven't got any Transcript or Medium of Instruction letter from my Engineering collage. My Engineering collage is insisting on visiting the collage in person with original marksheets in order to get transcript and Medium of Instruction from collage.

I have to now apply for NARIC Certificate for my ILR. Is it possible to get the NARIC Certificate only on the basis of post graduate degree?

Thanks
Dheeraj
Yes, you should be able to get naric certificate on basis of your post graduate degree.

Dheerajitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dheerajitsme » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:00 am

Singh_harv wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:40 am
Dheerajitsme wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:22 pm
Hi,

Thanks
Dheeraj
Yes, you should be able to get naric certificate on basis of your post graduate degree.
Thanks