ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP NO RESPONSE YET

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gula4now
Newly Registered
Nigeria

BRP NO RESPONSE YET

Post by gula4now » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Good day, lovely people please can anyone help me here. I arrived in the UK on the 13 of November on a (spousal visa) and the same day I went to the post office to check for my BRP that supposed to be ready for 6 of November but the post office attendant said it is not there,so I check for 2 consecutive times that same week it was not there then went to fill the BRP not arrived form online. I got a response to provide my contact details which I did and 2 weeks later I also got a mail apologising for the delay and up till now I have no response on when the BRP will be delivered today makes it 20 working days.no phone line to call and the one on home office site is not referring me anywhere.
please if you are in my situation or have gone through this before how did you go about it. I am already exhausted trying to get a response from home office I can hardly do anything without the BRP no NI registration NO GP registration, no work, can't even move around I am confined to the house since the weather is cold I need to get my life back again it can be very depressing.

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: BRP NO RESPONSE YET

Post by ukt2querys » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:49 pm

Hi gula4now,

I know a long time has passed since this post, but when did you finally get your BRP card ? I am in a similar situation where it has been almost 2 months since I got the letter about my BRP card.
There are some email addresses and there is this gov.uk page where you can report this -
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived

But I have got no timelines from them and I am really worried now. I hope your issue was resolved and if you can share any info it will be really helpful Thanks