ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Leonshah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:25 pm

Hesli30 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Hey sorry thay i just open my acc, well i think its better when you cancel it, bc it will take more long time wait about your passport later, you know that UKVI always looking problem to refused.
My application all is completed but they keep my application 1 month already, they said its not straightforward, i email them and i only got answered to wait about decision.
Ron34 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:13 pm
@Hesli30 thank you so much for the response..thats our problem coz next week i had my appointment for biometric and if i cancel my first application maybe it take days to reapply again..and if i will push this my first application,do you think they have the reason to refuse?..or they will consider it,or one option is im not going to attached the pre settled status..im already stress about this..
@hesli
What is your timeline hesli30?

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:27 pm

Leonshah wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:17 pm
sark91 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:04 pm
Leonshah wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:55 pm
Hi guys,
Many congrates to all successful applicants & good luck for all those applicants who are waiting for their decision.
I am European citizen and planning to apply for my non-European wife EEA SETTLEMENT SCHEME FAMILY PERMIT.

Should I submit my job contract/pay slips with my application?

I have read over Gov.uk website that if I apply for simple " EEA FAMILY PERMIT" I have to prove that I am a " qualified person" ( exercising eu treaty rights), and if i am not exercising eu treaty rights the I am eligible to apply for " EEA SETTLEMENT SCHEME FAMILY PERMIT"

Is that correct what I understood by above written eligibility for eea settlement scheme family permit.

How long it takes for entry clearance of eea settlement scheme family permit permit?

Thank you.
Yes, you understood right. If you are in the UK for more than 3 months, then you have to prove that you are a qualified person under EEA Family permit.

But if you thinking to opt for EEA settlement scheme family permit, then I want to ask a question that do you have a "settled" or "pre-settled" status under EEA settlement scheme?
@sark91
Yes I have already pre-settled status valid for 5years.
Alright. Then the clause of qualified person does not apply in your case. Apply online and submit the required documents and put your main focus on proving your marriage (including marriage certificate, photos taken together including marriage photos, some history of chat and calls, any proof of your trips or staying together etc).

The decision time period for both the family permits is 15 working days.

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:28 pm

spat wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm
Athwalmanish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:28 am
I been reading these forums since I applied for FP
Below is my timeline:

Applied EEA FP on MARCH 19 @ VFS JALANDHAR priority paid INR 20,000
BIONETRICS DONE SAME DAY:

March 19 text message received “The visa application for GWF****** was forwarded to UKVI on 3/19/2019”
March 25 text message received “The processed visa application for GWF******* will be delivered to the chosen address“
Followed by email on the same day
“Dear ********

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF****** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 3/25/2019
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.”

Collected passport today March 27 and found visa stamped.
Priority was totally worth it. I was very tensed like everyone here. I hope I’ve listed everything here and this post will help you guys.

Feel free to message me if any questions. Cheers !!
Hi Athwalmanish, did you receive email from Shefield stating case is being prepared for consideration by ECO? if so when was that received please advise.
Spat
What's your timeline, you applied for eu settlement scheme family permit or eea family permit?

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:30 pm

abimfol wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:25 pm
Can you shed more light on this to help people planning to apply? As we can all benefit from a detailed info.

Thanks a bunch
ershadhossain wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:03 pm
My wife had two rejections even though we submitted a lot of papers. Third time we used an immigration lawyer and got positive response in under a week (not 15 working days like everyone said it would take). Would suggest everyone to get a lawyer for peace of mind.
Abimfol,
Are you applying for EEA family permit or for eu settlement scheme family permit?

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:01 pm

sark91 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:27 pm
Leonshah wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:17 pm
sark91 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:04 pm
Leonshah wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:55 pm
Hi guys,
Many congrates to all successful applicants & good luck for all those applicants who are waiting for their decision.
I am European citizen and planning to apply for my non-European wife EEA SETTLEMENT SCHEME FAMILY PERMIT.

Should I submit my job contract/pay slips with my application?

I have read over Gov.uk website that if I apply for simple " EEA FAMILY PERMIT" I have to prove that I am a " qualified person" ( exercising eu treaty rights), and if i am not exercising eu treaty rights the I am eligible to apply for " EEA SETTLEMENT SCHEME FAMILY PERMIT"

Is that correct what I understood by above written eligibility for eea settlement scheme family permit.

How long it takes for entry clearance of eea settlement scheme family permit permit?

Thank you.
Yes, you understood right. If you are in the UK for more than 3 months, then you have to prove that you are a qualified person under EEA Family permit.

But if you thinking to opt for EEA settlement scheme family permit, then I want to ask a question that do you have a "settled" or "pre-settled" status under EEA settlement scheme?
@sark91
Yes I have already pre-settled status valid for 5years.
Alright. Then the clause of qualified person does not apply in your case. Apply online and submit the required documents and put your main focus on proving your marriage (including marriage certificate, photos taken together including marriage photos, some history of chat and calls, any proof of your trips or staying together etc).

The decision time period for both the family permits is 15 working days.
Thank you very much sark

Ron34
Romania

Post by Ron34 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi everyone

As what i posted last time,im confused if i have to cancel my eea family or not becuase my husband has pre settled status.so,we dont have time anymore .i push my application and i had my biometric last June 28 the same day my application was transferred to UKVI..even my husband has a pre settled status, i provided all the necessary documents like evidences that he is exercising his treaty rights and proof of our marriage.anyway, if they refuse my application because i applied for eea family permit not settlement scheme family permit i will just go with my husband coz im holding residence permit/card as family member of euope citizen as i read other stories that they successfully entered uk with article 10.But still im hoping for a good result of my application..im praying and hoping for the approval..i will let you know guys..😊

mezien
Newly Registered
European Union

Post by mezien » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Ron34, as the close family member of an EEA national the EEA Family Permit should also work in your case. As Brexit has not happened yet therefore EU laws still apply. Good luck and keep us updated.

you’re a ‘close’ or ‘extended’ family member of an EEA or Swiss national (excluding UK nationals)
gov.uk/family-permit/eea-family-permit

Ron34
Romania

Post by Ron34 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:13 pm

@mezien, thank you so much..i submit the pre settled status of my husband and all the proofs..my biometric taken here at tls romania..hopefully everything will be fine..i will update you all guys here.😊

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:23 pm

Ron34 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:13 pm
@mezien, thank you so much..i submit the pre settled status of my husband and all the proofs..my biometric taken here at tls romania..hopefully everything will be fine..i will update you all guys here.😊
Ron34,
Are you a non-eu close family member of a european?

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:33 pm

Ron34 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:41 pm
Hi everyone

As what i posted last time,im confused if i have to cancel my eea family or not becuase my husband has pre settled status.so,we dont have time anymore .i push my application and i had my biometric last June 28 the same day my application was transferred to UKVI..even my husband has a pre settled status, i provided all the necessary documents like evidences that he is exercising his treaty rights and proof of our marriage.anyway, if they refuse my application because i applied for eea family permit not settlement scheme family permit i will just go with my husband coz im holding residence permit/card as family member of euope citizen as i read other stories that they successfully entered uk with article 10.But still im hoping for a good result of my application..im praying and hoping for the approval..i will let you know guys..😊
Ron34,
they wouldn't refuse your eea family permit application. If eu close family member has eu settlement scheme status, still you can apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT. In your case you can apply either permit eea family permit or eu settlement scheme family permit. You have applied for EEA FAMILY PERMIT so there is nothing wrong with your EEA FAMILY PERMIT application. You have to wait 15 working days.

Ron34
Romania

Post by Ron34 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:08 pm

@Leonshah

Yes im a spouse of european citizen..im here now at Romania..i had my Permis De Sedere/Residence Permit stating "Membru Familie of Cet Roman".Can i travel with that card right together with my husband to uk without eea family permit?

Ron34
Romania

Post by Ron34 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:20 pm

@Leonshah

Yes..im a non eu married to a europe citizen..😊

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Leonshah wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:42 am
abimfol wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:52 pm
Thanks for the information. Do I need to include my wife's divorce certificate? as she was previously married before. It has been translated to English from Romanian. the translation was done since July 6, 2018, almost a year now. Can we use it like that or we need to do another translation?
Ron34 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:41 pm
@abimfol
Yeah someone told me its just the same..i read also that EU Settlement Scheme family permit requirea you to prove your relationship..

DOCUMENTS im gonna submit:
My passport
Residence card(1 year-Romania)
My bank statement address where im staying now
Visa sticker to romania

Proof that my husband is exercising his treaty rights at uk:vv
My husband's passport copy
My husband's national identity card copy
My husband's national insurance number
My husband's NHS registration
My husband's electoral registration in uk
My husband's driver license card copy
My husband's car insurance certificate
Criminal Record certificate (2017)
Tax return 2017-2018 which include all the annual income and tax paid
Tax return2018-2019
Bank statement showing his salaries and dividends coming in to his account
Tenancy agreement(new showing his new address)
Some of council tax payment
Referrence letter from his accountant stating his annual income and his role in a company
Letter showing his role in a company(he is self-employed anyway)
Pre settled status if im gonna include

PROOF Of MARRIAGE
Marriage certificate with authentication certificate from philippine embassy
Marriage certificate(romanian)
Wedding pictures(26 pcs)
Print screens of some wedding greetings and wishes post on facebook by friends and families
My husbands visa stamp during his trip to philippines
Our plane ticket going to my hometown to visit families
Our ticket on a ship with room accomodation together
My ticket going to romania paid by my husband
Few of money transfer from my husband
Printscreens of messenger conversation and video calls (2017,2018,2019)40 pages
Emails screenshot(15pages)
Facebook screenshot
Messenger video snaps(2016,2017,2018,2019 10 pages)its good that i used to take screenshot during our calls
Pictures from 1st,2nd,3rd visit of my husband at philippines(40photos)
Proposal pictures(4photos)
Our pictures here at romania togethee his families(20photos)

Hopefully they will satisfy with all my aupporting documents
@abimfol
You should attach divorce certificate of your wife's previous marriage with English translation (doesn't matter when the document was translated). If your European spouse/partner in UK has settled or pre-settled status under eu settlement scheme then for sure you should apply for EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME FAMILY PERMIT. If your spouse/partner doesn't have settled or pre-settled status in UK then obviously you should apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT.
What I understood by reading about both family permits is that if you apply for eu settlement scheme family permit its much easier than to apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT.
My understanding after reading the difference between both permits is that when you apply for eea family permit you have to prove that your spouse in uk is qualified person ( working, exercising eu treaty rights) and if you apply for eu settlement scheme family permit you just have to be in UK simply doesn't matter if you are working or not.
Anyone who applied for eu settlement scheme family permit (for spouse/partner) please share his/her timeline and submitted supporting documents listlist.this can be helpful for this forum members.
Thank you.

Hi,I am still waiting for my EU settlement scheme family permit.Online app 1.May then biometrics taken at TLS in Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina on May 15. I have got a not streightforward mail four days after that.
My husband is in UK and have presetteled status.When I applied online I didnt know much about nothing,it was later I discover this forum.I thought this is easy,because only document that they asked me for that I MUST bring to TLS is my valid passport,ID card and marriage certificate translated on English.So yes,I thought this is great and so easy,I just need to take that and go to Sarajevo.And four days later,bum,not strightforward mail.I mean I dont understand,if they want more document why just not tell right away,you must provide this and that and that ect?! Anyway,I am waiting now,Im a little frustrated.O and I take a copy of my husband passport and he sent me screenshot of his payslipe and I also take that to TLS even they didnt asked for that.I am confused cause now I see how many problems people have with family permit.....That is my experience.

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:25 am

Mostar27 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:57 pm
Leonshah wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:42 am
abimfol wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:52 pm
Thanks for the information. Do I need to include my wife's divorce certificate? as she was previously married before. It has been translated to English from Romanian. the translation was done since July 6, 2018, almost a year now. Can we use it like that or we need to do another translation?
Ron34 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:41 pm
@abimfol
Yeah someone told me its just the same..i read also that EU Settlement Scheme family permit requirea you to prove your relationship..

DOCUMENTS im gonna submit:
My passport
Residence card(1 year-Romania)
My bank statement address where im staying now
Visa sticker to romania

Proof that my husband is exercising his treaty rights at uk:vv
My husband's passport copy
My husband's national identity card copy
My husband's national insurance number
My husband's NHS registration
My husband's electoral registration in uk
My husband's driver license card copy
My husband's car insurance certificate
Criminal Record certificate (2017)
Tax return 2017-2018 which include all the annual income and tax paid
Tax return2018-2019
Bank statement showing his salaries and dividends coming in to his account
Tenancy agreement(new showing his new address)
Some of council tax payment
Referrence letter from his accountant stating his annual income and his role in a company
Letter showing his role in a company(he is self-employed anyway)
Pre settled status if im gonna include

PROOF Of MARRIAGE
Marriage certificate with authentication certificate from philippine embassy
Marriage certificate(romanian)
Wedding pictures(26 pcs)
Print screens of some wedding greetings and wishes post on facebook by friends and families
My husbands visa stamp during his trip to philippines
Our plane ticket going to my hometown to visit families
Our ticket on a ship with room accomodation together
My ticket going to romania paid by my husband
Few of money transfer from my husband
Printscreens of messenger conversation and video calls (2017,2018,2019)40 pages
Emails screenshot(15pages)
Facebook screenshot
Messenger video snaps(2016,2017,2018,2019 10 pages)its good that i used to take screenshot during our calls
Pictures from 1st,2nd,3rd visit of my husband at philippines(40photos)
Proposal pictures(4photos)
Our pictures here at romania togethee his families(20photos)

Hopefully they will satisfy with all my aupporting documents
@abimfol
You should attach divorce certificate of your wife's previous marriage with English translation (doesn't matter when the document was translated). If your European spouse/partner in UK has settled or pre-settled status under eu settlement scheme then for sure you should apply for EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME FAMILY PERMIT. If your spouse/partner doesn't have settled or pre-settled status in UK then obviously you should apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT.
What I understood by reading about both family permits is that if you apply for eu settlement scheme family permit its much easier than to apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT.
My understanding after reading the difference between both permits is that when you apply for eea family permit you have to prove that your spouse in uk is qualified person ( working, exercising eu treaty rights) and if you apply for eu settlement scheme family permit you just have to be in UK simply doesn't matter if you are working or not.
Anyone who applied for eu settlement scheme family permit (for spouse/partner) please share his/her timeline and submitted supporting documents listlist.this can be helpful for this forum members.
Thank you.

Hi,I am still waiting for my EU settlement scheme family permit.Online app 1.May then biometrics taken at TLS in Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina on May 15. I have got a not streightforward mail four days after that.
My husband is in UK and have presetteled status.When I applied online I didnt know much about nothing,it was later I discover this forum.I thought this is easy,because only document that they asked me for that I MUST bring to TLS is my valid passport,ID card and marriage certificate translated on English.So yes,I thought this is great and so easy,I just need to take that and go to Sarajevo.And four days later,bum,not strightforward mail.I mean I dont understand,if they want more document why just not tell right away,you must provide this and that and that ect?! Anyway,I am waiting now,Im a little frustrated.O and I take a copy of my husband passport and he sent me screenshot of his payslipe and I also take that to TLS even they didnt asked for that.I am confused cause now I see how many problems people have with family permit.....That is my experience.
Hi mostar ,
Did you submit marriage certificate, wedding photographs, chats, email, call history showing contact proof, plane tickets showing you have lived with your spouse etc

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:28 am

Ron34 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:08 pm
@Leonshah

Yes im a spouse of european citizen..im here now at Romania..i had my Permis De Sedere/Residence Permit stating "Membru Familie of Cet Roman".Can i travel with that card right together with my husband to uk without eea family permit?
Ron34,
UK wouldn't let you enter with that card even if you are travelling with your spouse.
Good luck

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 am

Hi mostar,
What supporting documents you have submitted with you eu settlement scheme family permit application.
Thanks.

Ron34
Romania

Post by Ron34 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:28 am

@Leonshah

I check the gov.uk that if im holding that card im allow to enter uk without visa as long as im travelling with my husband..and the immigration here at Romania explain to us that i can travel with other countries with my husband with that card which is under article 10..😊

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:55 am

Ron34 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:28 am
@Leonshah

I check the gov.uk that if im holding that card im allow to enter uk without visa as long as im travelling with my husband..and the immigration here at Romania explain to us that i can travel with other countries with my husband with that card which is under article 10..😊
Hi Ron,
If this is what you were told then you should do it, but what I knew from people that if you got European residence card as a family member you need eea family permit or visit visa to enter in UK even if you are travelling with your European spouse. But maybe they have changed the rules for entry in UK. So just do what you are allowed to do.
Good luck

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:55 am

Leonshah wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 am
Hi mostar,
What supporting documents you have submitted with you eu settlement scheme family permit application.
Thanks.
Just translated marriage certificate,passport,ID card,copy of my husband passport and copy of his payslipe.That's all. We are married for 15 years and we have two kids. That is way I thought that is easy,cause its not like I have to prove that I am married because of EU documents.

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Post by spat » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:43 pm

Leonshah wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:28 pm
spat wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm
Athwalmanish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:28 am
I been reading these forums since I applied for FP
Below is my timeline:

Applied EEA FP on MARCH 19 @ VFS JALANDHAR priority paid INR 20,000
BIONETRICS DONE SAME DAY:

March 19 text message received “The visa application for GWF****** was forwarded to UKVI on 3/19/2019”
March 25 text message received “The processed visa application for GWF******* will be delivered to the chosen address“
Followed by email on the same day
“Dear ********

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF****** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 3/25/2019
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.”

Collected passport today March 27 and found visa stamped.
Priority was totally worth it. I was very tensed like everyone here. I hope I’ve listed everything here and this post will help you guys.

Feel free to message me if any questions. Cheers !!
Hi Athwalmanish, did you receive email from Shefield stating case is being prepared for consideration by ECO? if so when was that received please advise.
Spat
What's your timeline, you applied for eu settlement scheme family permit or eea family permit?
I have made application for FP under surinder singh route...applied & Biomatric 25th June...awaiting decision....as soon as I will have response back will post full timeline.

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Mostar27 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:55 am
Leonshah wrote:
Hi mostar,
Thanks.
Just translated marriage certificate,passport,ID card,copy of my husband passport and copy of his payslipe.That's all. We are married for 15 years and we have two kids. That is way I thought that is easy,cause its not like I have to prove that I am married because of EU documents.
Hi mortar,
That is surprising you are married for 15 years and applied for eu settlement scheme family permit and still you received e-mail saying " Not straightforward Applications"

Leonshah
United Kingdom

Post by Leonshah » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Mostar27 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:55 am
Leonshah wrote:
Hi mostar,
Thanks.
Hi mortar,
Did you submit your husband's passport and his payslips on the day of your biometrics and documents submission day or you submitted husband's passport and payslips after reading this forum and receiving " Not straightforward Application" e-mail.
I think people have to prove that relationship is geniune doesn't matter for how long you are married and how many kids you have. You have to show paper proof like chatting, e-mails sent to you by your husband, gifts receipts, plane tickets, money transfer, marriage photographs, etc

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Hii leon, sorry i just open my acc, well my timeline is :
10 may 2019 ; registration online
3 june 2019 ; biometric at TLS contact (they scan all my document but i did not pay abot scan)
3 June 2019 ; my application transfered to UKVI
11 june 2019 : got email that my application being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
20 june 2019: got email that my application was not straightforward 😭
26 june 2019 : i email them about asked why my application not straightforward
27 june 2019: they replied that my app still wait desicion 😭😭
So reaaly stressfull waiting and waiting....
Leonshah wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:25 pm
Hesli30 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Hey sorry thay i just open my acc, well i think its better when you cancel it, bc it will take more long time wait about your passport later, you know that UKVI always looking problem to refused.
My application all is completed but they keep my application 1 month already, they said its not straightforward, i email them and i only got answered to wait about decision.
Ron34 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:13 pm
@Hesli30 thank you so much for the response..thats our problem coz next week i had my appointment for biometric and if i cancel my first application maybe it take days to reapply again..and if i will push this my first application,do you think they have the reason to refuse?..or they will consider it,or one option is im not going to attached the pre settled status..im already stress about this..
@hesli
What is your timeline hesli30?

mezien
Newly Registered
European Union

Post by mezien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:31 pm

@Hesli30 did you apply for EEA FP or EUSS FP?
What documents did you submit?

Ron34
Romania

Post by Ron34 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:46 pm

@Heslie30

Sorry to hear about that..

what permit did you applied?..EEA FAMILY PERMIT OR EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME FAMILY PERMIT?what documents did you submit?..in my case,im still waiting for the status of my application..😊