ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

August 2004 Applicants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

k2
Newly Registered

August 2004 Applicants

Post by k2 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:32 pm

Hi there,

I have applied out of country in 2nd week of August,2004.Is there anybody who got the decision in the same month i.e. August.

Can we make a thread for the same,moderators are requested to think over it, if possible.
Last edited by k2 on Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

lightbringer

Post by lightbringer » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:25 am

I am also out-of country applicant, docs received on August 31, 2004. Awaiting the decesion.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Are they so effecient?

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:42 am

hi dear K2 and Lightbringer,

You both seem to be too optimistic, do u think HSMP staff is so efficient to process your applications reapidly?

Here we are many applciants of end of June and first week of July, who haven't heard anythign yet and you are asking for August? pelase be patience dear, and prey to god that you should not hear anythign soon, as i was looking at different threads in this forum, there are many rejections fo applicatations who were processed quickly. So let them take their own time and do the justice.

Though, please post it here if u get anythign from HO or HSMP team.

Wish you all the best for aproval,

Dhavaluk

lightbringer

Post by lightbringer » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:02 pm

dear dhavaluk,

Of course, I know about the timescales at which HO has been processing their backlog nowadays. And if nothing changes, we can only expect to get our applications processed in the next 2-3 months as a best scenario. So, I am not too optimistic at this point.

The idea is to get together with the guys who are on the same place of the waiting queue as we are. So, if there are August applicants on this forum, lets share our details and keep waiting for our decisions.

ispno1

Post by ispno1 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:04 pm

Hi there

I am also an august applicant with a reference number of 253** recevied by HSMP people on 25 th August and CC charged on 26 th.

I alos think that optimistically speaking my turn will come around in another 3-4 months. so lets see and hope for the best.

Thanks and Regards

Isp No 1

any_other
Newly Registered

Post by any_other » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:39 pm

Hi there.
I'm also an August'04 applicant (papers sent on 07 August, CC charged on 11 August). Nothing has been heard since then...