ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Acknowledgment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rex

Application Acknowledgment

Post by Rex » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:47 am

Under this link

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... /hsmp.html?

it is written that "Please note, the HSMP team do not acknowledge the receipt of applications."

I have filled the acnowledgment reciept in the form with my address.

As per courier my application was recieved on 22-03-05.

Will HSMP Team send me the reference no. and how long I must wait for it?

Please Guide.

Thanks

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:22 am

hi dear,

best way is to mail them next week (monday if possible) with your Nationality, Name and Date of Birth, they will definitely give you the reference NO.

But surprisingly these days, they are takign decisions on the applications in a week (i saw it on this forum only, somebody got decision oh his application within two days).

So, it may happen that you may get your reference No. and may not need it for any correspondence.

Cheer up and best of luck,

lucky123

Post by lucky123 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:54 am

With the sped of processing i do not think they will send you the ack, and ref number. However give they some time about a week and then send email or call them. My experience was that i waited for about 10 days then sent emails. They replied on the 3rd one saying that a decision has been made and documents are on the way back! It means they do not have time or sometimes they find it useless to send the ref. and ack. so they just take a decision and then get back to you. If you look at some other threads you will notice that other people have also just recieved decisions before the ref numbers. Just give it a little bit of time.

Rex

Post by Rex » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:36 am

Thanks alot for ur responses. I will wait for 2 weeks from the receiving date of my application and then i will try to contact HO.

My case was very straight forward and with all required evidence, I hope to get approval b4 the ref no. (Inshallah)

Thanks again.

gotoengland
Newly Registered

Post by gotoengland » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:02 pm

i wonder if the hsmp team sends the ref. number to the last year applicant. i have sent tons of emails to them for the number, but got no replies at all, even the automatic reply. :(

Rex

Post by Rex » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:42 pm

i got ref no. on 28/03/05. 0377xx/01.....

what does /01 means?

alexkutty

Post by alexkutty » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:47 pm

/01 means it is your first application. I got /03 extention on my third application.

Alex