ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyway to know if VISA is granted or not

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

HO telephone call

Post by rezuan88 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:39 am

Hi

I have applied for spouse visa last April 2019. I have now received email for HO that ECO are looking at my application to make decision.

Does anyone know timeframe when they normally call you to discuss your application with you?

My reason is place I worked sometime its difficult to get phone network. If I have timeframe I may be able to make my availability or stay within place where network is good i.e. request to work from my second office in city

if anybody can shine some light in this situations much appreciated.

Thank you in advance :D :D :D :D

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: HO telephone call

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:45 pm

rezuan88 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:39 am
Hi

I have applied for spouse visa last April 2019. I have now received email for HO that ECO are looking at my application to make decision.

Does anyone know timeframe when they normally call you to discuss your application with you?

My reason is place I worked sometime its difficult to get phone network. If I have timeframe I may be able to make my availability or stay within place where network is good i.e. request to work from my second office in city

if anybody can shine some light in this situations much appreciated.

Thank you in advance :D :D :D :D
If you believe that your network is extremely weaker than why not you switch into other stronger network by keeping same number.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: HO telephone call

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Also, HO don't phone you to "discuss your application". It is either an interview regarding your job and income or no call at all.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Anyway to know if VISA is granted or not

Post by rezuan88 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for my wife visa 11/04/2019. I Have received some email about my visa application saying its ready for collection. It has some CRM:XXXXXX reference.

Can any of senior member please confirm? does this means visa is granted?

As she can't collect it straightway due to location, Any feedback will be appreciated :D

Many Thanks in Advance for your help! :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Anyway to know if VISA is granted or not

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:06 pm

rezuan88 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi All,

I have applied for my wife visa 11/04/2019. I Have received some email about my visa application saying its ready for collection. It has some CRM:XXXXXX reference.

As she can't collect it straightway due to location, Any feedback will be appreciated :D

No one can tell you what the outcome is. You will only know when the passport has been collected.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by rezuan88 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:06 pm
rezuan88 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi All,

No one can tell you what the outcome is. You will only know when the passport has been collected.
Hi CR001, thank you for your quick reply. Some people are saying if email included CRM: xxxxxx. high possibility you visa is granted. I was trying to established if this is true or positive indication if its granted or not.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:27 pm

It is a general/standard email. You will only know the outcome when you collect the passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)