ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision notification diffrance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monza

Decision notification diffrance

Post by monza » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Hi I have recived following email today;

Dear xxxx

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

Which is different from others in this forum, such as "You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP)" Does it mean it is myn is refused?

Dear ********

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

monza

Re: Decision notification diffrance

Post by monza » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Any one has any idea? It seems one of user got rejected based on same email wording indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-lr-refus ... l#p1788212

ukvisat2

Post by ukvisat2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:18 pm

monza wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:26 pm
Any one has any idea? It seems one of user got rejected based on same email wording indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-lr-refus ... l#p1788212

What happens next
You’ll get an email when a decision has been made, followed by a decision letter in the post.

The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter.
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement

monza

Post by monza » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:26 pm

ukvisat2 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:18 pm
monza wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:26 pm

What happens next
You’ll get an email when a decision has been made, followed by a decision letter in the post.

The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter.
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement
Sorry the wording is bit difficult to understand,

"The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved." I received email and it does not say it is approved, Does It mean rejected

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Post by Konzo1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:23 am

monza

Post by monza » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:34 pm

Yes I have check my brp status it is old one, not changed. What does it mean I got refused?..

monza

Post by monza » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:22 pm

In case if it is refused i notice most of people got offer of 30 months limited leave to remain FLR(FP).
At the moment i am on FLR(M) Nov-2017 to May-2020. This is first time visa under this category, i need extension to complete 5 year after May-2020.
So my question is do i have accept this option or do i have to remain in the same category for 5 years to qualify for ILR?

I came to UK in May 2009 and in last 10 years i was in different category of visas.
Any advice will be helpful.

obbuser
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by obbuser » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Im in the same circumstance here. Exact same wording and my right to work hasnt updated.

Keep me in the loop as it appears everyone queries this and then isnt heard from again