ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yukapion
Newly Registered
Japan

bank statement

Post by yukapion » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Hi all,

I know this might be really minor but I just want to double and triple check to ensure I'm doing the absolutely correct thing.

I am applying ILR via Tier 2 route.

I have got a bank statement from the bank- electronically print out and stamped by the bank with date on it. However, the ink on some of the numbers are faint because ink are low at the branch. I didn't ask for another one as they refused initially anyways.

I have then gone to another branch to request another one. This time this branch printed out perfectly but the stamp did not have the date of the stamp. But it does have the date as printed- It says on the statement 'This statement was printed in Branch xx-xx-xx on xx xx xx at xx xx. '

The guidance says:
bank statement must has the date of the statement

Would my second bank statement be ok to submit even though the date of the statement is not stamped but it's printed on it instead? Would it count?

If anyone knows, please let me know. I understand it is really minor but I just want to make sure. Thanks again!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: bank statement

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:25 pm

yukapion wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Would my second bank statement be ok to submit even though the date of the statement is not stamped but it's printed on it instead? Would it count?

Yes because both are saying same.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.