ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP delayed due to NI number verification

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

totoromeow
Newly Registered
China

BRP delayed due to NI number verification

Post by totoromeow » Thu May 30, 2019 7:24 am

Hi,

My BRP card (Tier 2 Long Term Migrant) was recently stolen along with my wallet and I submitted a replacement application. I have already received the approval decision letter dated 21st May 2019 but I'm still waiting for the BRP card.

Today I received a reply to a delivery inquiry I sent to the BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk which said that the production of my BRP has been delayed and that they are waiting for Department of Works & Pension to confirm my NI number.

Has anybody experienced this issue before? How long did it take eventually to receive the new BRP? I don't understand why there would be such a delay, I have supplied my NI number in my application.

Timeline overall:
21/5/19 - biometrics appt, super priority application
21/5/19 - received approval e-mail
24/5/19 - received decision letter
28/5/19 - inquiry sent to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk
30/5/19 - received response to inquiry - delay in BRP production, please contact again after 15 working days.

totoromeow
Newly Registered
China

Re: BRP delayed due to NI number verification

Post by totoromeow » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:29 pm

Still waiting ...

I guess this is a rare occurrence since there aren't any replies. Please share your timeline with me if you have had card delay experience and if there is anything you did to help. Thanks in advance

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:10 pm

HI There,
Did you received BRP yet? please share info.

Thanks

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ukt2querys » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:56 pm

Hi, this has been happening in the last few months. Similar situation - 2 months since letter. Hope to get it soon. Only options are BRPDelivery team and contacting your local MP (as last option) in case you don't get a reply.

cx2y18
Newly Registered
China

Post by cx2y18 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:01 am

Same situation here. Paid for priority service, got decision email but still waiting for BRP. Have travel coming up very soon and can't be rearranged :(

Can I ask how you managed to get in touch with the BRPdelivery team? I sent an email to them but received an automatic reply saying they will delete the message if it was not replying to the email from one of their named members.

The thing is I can't wait until 10 working days and I have been checking with DX every day - nothing for me
Contacted my MP too but still waiting...

aditya_Ran
Newly Registered
India

Post by aditya_Ran » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:45 pm

ukt2querys wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:56 pm
Hi, this has been happening in the last few months. Similar situation - 2 months since letter. Hope to get it soon. Only options are BRPDelivery team and contacting your local MP (as last option) in case you don't get a reply.
Exact same situation here.2 months since extension approval letter and no news since then apart from NINO verification pending

vikkidot
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by vikkidot » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Hi Aditya,

Did you get your BRP finally, what is the timeline?