ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor uk spouse visa form mistake

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Minor uk spouse visa form mistake

Post by Maha101 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am

My online visa application for uk visa was submitted on 17 of June 2019 and biomateric was done on 19th. There is a small issue i noticed in my online form it could be nothing but still its still confusing me that if it can affect my visa. I was previously married to a dual national of Pakistan and France while filling the form in a question about previous partner’s nationality you could only choose one nationality so our solicitor chose France because my divorce was an overseas divorce that came from France. ( i am domiciled in Azad kashmir bare divorce papers are accepted and used here divorce certificate from union council is not needed) the original divorce deed attested by the embassy of paris and letter from authorised department in azad kashmir Pakistan confirming the divorce is confirmed was provided proving the divorce is effective under the law. Any way the issue is that in the original divorce deed my ex stated that his national identity card (pakistani identity card number) and he is resident of France and the letter from authorised department has got his pakistan home address in it. Since we wrote his nationality France on an online application can it be a problem?

Karmy100
United Kingdom

Re: Minor uk spouse visa form mistake

Post by Karmy100 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:35 am

Maha101 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am
My online visa application for uk visa was submitted on 17 of June 2019 and biomateric was done on 19th. There is a small issue i noticed in my online form it could be nothing but still its still confusing me that if it can affect my visa. I was previously married to a dual national of Pakistan and France while filling the form in a question about previous partner’s nationality you could only choose one nationality so our solicitor chose France because my divorce was an overseas divorce that came from France. ( i am domiciled in Azad kashmir bare divorce papers are accepted and used here divorce certificate from union council is not needed) the original divorce deed attested by the embassy of paris and letter from authorised department in azad kashmir Pakistan confirming the divorce is confirmed was provided proving the divorce is effective under the law. Any way the issue is that in the original divorce deed my ex stated that his national identity card (pakistani identity card number) and he is resident of France and the letter from authorised department has got his pakistan home address in it. Since we wrote his nationality France on an online application can it be a problem?
Hi , I made errors on my online application too, on the countries travelled in the last 10 years and previous visa refusal. My lawyer wrote a supporting letter highlighting the errors etc and I attached the previous visa refusal letters.

I suppose you could write a supporting letter if you made an error?

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Maha101 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 am

Yes but my case is slightly different in a sense that my ex has definitely got dual nationality (French + Pakistani) But you could only add one nationality in the form there was no option for dual nationality so we put France in it. Now he did mention he is resident in France but He mentioned his pakistani national identity card number on the divorce deed that came from France. And then the confirmation of divorce i got from here has got his pakistan home address Will this cause confusion in exactly what nationality he is of ? Since it was about my ex and the divorce papers are genuine which shows all the ties were cut before i got married to my now husband. Should it still be an issue ?

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Maha101 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:54 am

Also i never applied for french spouse visa so there were no refusals. Its just this small thing about his nationality answer in the form.

Karmy100
United Kingdom

Post by Karmy100 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:37 pm

Maha101 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 am
Yes but my case is slightly different in a sense that my ex has definitely got dual nationality (French + Pakistani) But you could only add one nationality in the form there was no option for dual nationality so we put France in it. Now he did mention he is resident in France but He mentioned his pakistani national identity card number on the divorce deed that came from France. And then the confirmation of divorce i got from here has got his pakistan home address Will this cause confusion in exactly what nationality he is of ? Since it was about my ex and the divorce papers are genuine which shows all the ties were cut before i got married to my now husband. Should it still be an issue ?
Hi, i'm no expert, but I think it would be ok as long as you got the divorce deed.

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Maha101 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Right ok lets hope for the best then. Thank you so much for taking the time out to reply. :)