ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not in the dark anymore

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JhonnyECU

not in the dark anymore

Post by JhonnyECU » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:43 pm

Hi all,

it has been exaclty a month since i was notified by a friend of mine in munich that my application had been refused. in my desperation i told him to send the letter right away, without scanning it!! yikees!

it wasnt until yesterday when i finally received this letter in my hands.

HOWEVER, on that same day Feb 22, i discovered this wonderful forum. even withouth reading this letter, i could still KNOW what this letter would say and most importantly what my mistakes were JUST by disecting the historic posts here.

this has enabled me to prepare a much stronger new application. it has been a marathon thing, but i have been breathing out of this forum EACH step of the way...

frankly, i have received LOTS i mean LOOOOOOOOTTTSSSS of incredible help from people here, thank you to all of you fantastic people!

Zeke said
"This forum is my lifesaver"

that is what i think now...110%

:)

best of luck for most applicants who are desperately sending the applications before the big april raise...

it will take me a few more weeks to have everything ready IN THE WAY the caseworkers want to... it will be more expensive, but i dont want to rush and fail again.

my only advice for the new applicants or the refused ones would be to have every letter checked against this criteria in the most objective way:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... caseworker

if anyone gets teh benefit of this link i would have done the good action of the day.

let me know if there is anything i can help you with

thank you all

jhonny

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:02 pm

please, fill in the poll if you read this post

cheers

jhonny

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:28 pm

They are currently processing applications as they recieve them so it wont really make a difference how much you paid for your application

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:51 pm

thank you for the info f2k,

if there are NO benefits with this raise, why is it that the Home Office are raising the fees anyways?

if they are trying to erradicate more and more applicants, raising the fees would contradict directly to their main objective of the hsm programme which according to the guidance notes says that the UK needs highly skilled migrants to compete in the global economy.

any ideas?