ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does letter of employment have to include gross salary ( yearly)?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Honey321
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Urgent about bank statements

Post by Honey321 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Hi

I am currently in the process of applying for spouse visa for my husband who is in Pakistan. I am living in the UK.

I do not have all the bank statements that were sent to my home address, so today I went to get 6 months statement from bank they printed them and stamped them with date. Is this ok??

Has anyone else submitted bank statements given by the bank & stamped?

Thanks for your help in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent about bank statements

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Honey321 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 pm
so today I went to get 6 months statement from bank they printed them and stamped them with date. Is this ok??
yes fine
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Honey321
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Does letter of employment have to include gross salary ( yearly)?

Post by Honey321 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Hi

I am working in two jobs & have all my payslips & letters of employment from both employers.

However, only one letter of employment contains gross salary.
The other letter contains hours, length of employment & hourly rate.

Please can everyone let me know what they included in their letter of employment? Do I have to have gross annual salary?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Does letter of employment have to include gross salary ( yearly)?

Post by seagul » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Honey321 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 pm
The other letter contains hours, length of employment & hourly rate.

Please can everyone let me know what they included in their letter of employment? Do I have to have gross annual salary?

Thanks
Employer letter must contains gross annual wages. If you have no fixed wages or on zero hour then your employer can calculate the annual average wages by taking the total of your last 6 months wages .
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.