ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Naturalisation Application

Post by Manha » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:04 am

Dear admin
Please help me. As you are always very helpful. I am going to apply my naturalisation Application very soon . I am confuse do I need to mention in my Application below those matter or not?

1. My tenancy agreement was finished but still I was on that house then state agent post me first Form 6A Notice then after 3 month got a post from country court Peterborough, Claim form for possession of property located in England and a Defence form ( there was a stamp the county court , and name of court : the country court at Peterborough). After got the post with in one week i left the house.

2. I got a fixed penalty notice: my friend was driving , he had a hard break in front of police, I was on beck seat and didn't ware a seat belt police gave me £60 fine . After one day i paid this penalty.

3. Once I was coming back from Bangladesh immigration stop me on Heathrow Airport and then they had taken interview then took my passport and let me come. After one week I bring my paper documents then they see everything and gave my passport back to me. That's why there is a stamp on 24th april departure from Dhaka and 2nd May Arrival stamp on Heathrow .( do I need to explain in a separate paper and upload it ) as I am going to upload those stamp picture of passport.

Thankyou

Manha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Naturalisation Application

Post by Manha » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Manha wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:04 am
Dear admin
Please help me. As you are always very helpful. I am going to apply my naturalisation Application very soon . I am confuse do I need to mention in my Application below those matter or not?

1. My tenancy agreement was finished but still I was on that house then state agent post me first Form 6A Notice then after 3 month got a post from country court Peterborough, Claim form for possession of property located in England and a Defence form ( there was a stamp the county court , and name of court : the country court at Peterborough). After got the post with in one week i left the house.

I have update DVS service, I check on there , nothing shows on there. My DVS is clear.

2. I got a fixed penalty notice: my friend was driving , he had a hard break in front of police, I was on beck seat and didn't ware a seat belt police gave me £60 fine . After one day i paid this penalty.

3. Once I was coming back from Bangladesh immigration stop me on Heathrow Airport and then they had taken interview then took my passport and let me come. After one week I bring my paper documents then they see everything and gave my passport back to me. That's why there is a stamp on 24th april departure from Dhaka and 2nd May Arrival stamp on Heathrow .( do I need to explain in a separate paper and upload it ) as I am going to upload those stamp picture of passport.

Thankyou