ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 very long process

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dolores
Newly Registered

EEA2 very long process

Post by dolores » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi guys!
I am really in a desperate need for advice. One of my closest friends has applied for the residence card since November 2006. She did not hear nothing expect HO asking for further information which was sent at the end of May. In June her husband filed a complaint with the HO unit since the process was taking too long. They received a letter stating that they will receive within 7 days some kind of correspondence. In fact after 2 weeks they received a voicemail stating that they should attend an interview with the Home office. I guess they are suspecting that the marrige is fake... Thats fine since I know both of them and I know it is genuine. The question is should they take a solicitor with them just in case and what should they expect from this interview. Secondly should they complain with Solvit about the lengthy process?

dolores
Newly Registered

Post by dolores » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:53 pm

I am sorry did a mistake the application was sent last year on November 2007.

Samyr

Post by Samyr » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Hello,

Wher are they from?