ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) Online Application Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n.bollepogu

ILR SET(O) Online Application Help

Post by n.bollepogu » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi All,

Before posting this, i've checked other topics but got confused. that is the reason i'm creating new topic.

Background
I was granted ILR based on my continuous 5yrs stay on Tier2(General) Visa.

I'm now applying for dependents Wife and daughter(6years) for ILR.

We're filling Set(O). I think this is correct application form, please confirm?.

Few doubts regrading the consent.

Q1:
I will provide a declaration signed by me to confirm my consent for the Home Office to request verification checks
Ans: YES. As application is on my wife's name, she will sign on PART1. does my daughter required to sign this as well?

Q2:
Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?
Ans: NO. My wife has bank account on her name only but doesn't have any funds. any issues?

Q3:
Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?
Ans: YES. I will provide my bank account proofs to show enough funds in my account. its only on my name. Hope this is correct?.

Q4:
I will provide a declaration signed by each of the customers on an account with a bank or utility company relating to another person who is to provide me with financial support
Ans: YES. as said above, i will provide financial support to my dependnts.I will sign on the PART3. is that correct?.

Please help me to finalise and submit application.

Thanks in advance.
Naresh

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR SET(O) Online Application Help

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:01 pm

Correct to all.

Q1: 6 years child does not need to sign anything.

Q2: You dont need to send your wife’s bank statement then if it does not have any funds. Which purpose are you sending that?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Thanks Dear,

ref Q2:
I was assuming the same. so we just say NO in application and dont provide any bank details from my wife. I think no issues with this?

Another question:
We need my wife's ILR asap for mortgage purposes. so can i go for priority service for my wife's application and my daughter's on standard(just to save some money)?.

Thanks,
Naresh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Another question:
We need my wife's ILR asap for mortgage purposes. so can i go for priority service for my wife's application and my daughter's on standard(just to save some money)?.
Super Priority is not guaranteed to give a result within 24 hours. If you are applying for your daughter separately, you will need to complete her form separately too. On your wifes application, you can expect HO to write to you/wife to ask about the child not included for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:56 pm

Thanks dear for quick reply.

we need ILR for my wife by end of this month, so thinking about super priority otherwise not required. would it be okay if we specify this situation in Cover letter or in additional notes section?.

thanks,
Naresh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Yes you can do that. Note also that the BRP card takes 7-10 days, sometimes longer, to be delivered.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Okay, Thank you.

my second child born in UK and now i'm ILR, so will be registering him to British Citizenship.

I will make sure that the cover letter for my wife's ILR will have details about first child being applied for ILR with standard service and second child registering to citizenship.

great help. thanks again

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:56 am

n.bollepogu wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:58 pm
Okay, Thank you.

my second child born in UK and now i'm ILR, so will be registering him to British Citizenship.

I will make sure that the cover letter for my wife's ILR will have details about first child being applied for ILR with standard service and second child registering to citizenship.

great help. thanks again
Thats the best way to do it. Include a cover letter but do not be surprised if HO asks again about the children and sends you a letter. Its normal procedure they have to follow for safety of children. In that case just reply to the email/post and thats it. Just a heads up.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:07 pm

Hi,

As mentioned previosuly, I'm now registering my son as British Citizen.

I've checked other threads regading referees for child applicants. but just want to get confident and suggestion from you.

GP and Health visitor refused to provide details. My son is just 13months now, not sure who can help signing in refere details.

Thanks,
Naresh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:47 pm

n.bollepogu wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:07 pm
Hi,

As mentioned previosuly, I'm now registering my son as British Citizen.

I've checked other threads regading referees for child applicants. but just want to get confident and suggestion from you.

GP and Health visitor refused to provide details. My son is just 13months now, not sure who can help signing in refere details.

Thanks,
Naresh
Op lease post British citizenship questions in the British citizenship sub forum. It is not relevant to this ilr topic or the ilr sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:01 pm

Hi

Below are for my wife's ILR application and I'm providing financial support.

Could you please help on below?. I got confused with these supporting docs.

1. Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr XXXX for joint
accounts or third party support
- PART3 signed by me as i'm providing financial support. is that correct?.
2. Evidence of Mrs XXXX's immigration status in the UK.
- My wife's BRP
3. Declaration signed by Mr XXXX to confirm consent for the Home Office to request
verification checks
- PART3 signed by me. same for #1?.
4. Current Biometric Residence Permit
- My wife's BRP. same as #2?.

Thanks,
Naresh

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:51 am

Hi,

Please help me on above queries. We have appointment tomorrow morning UK time.

Thanks,
Naresh

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:47 pm

n.bollepogu wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:01 pm
Hi

Below are for my wife's ILR application and I'm providing financial support.

Could you please help on below?. I got confused with these supporting docs.

1. Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr XXXX for joint
accounts or third party support
- PART3 signed by me as i'm providing financial support. is that correct?.
2. Evidence of Mrs XXXX's immigration status in the UK.
- My wife's BRP
3. Declaration signed by Mr XXXX to confirm consent for the Home Office to request
verification checks
- PART3 signed by me. same for #1?.
4. Current Biometric Residence Permit
- My wife's BRP. same as #2?.

Thanks,
Naresh
Correct and your wife will sign part 1 as the applicant. If she is relying on any joint accounts with yourself, you will sign part 2 also for her.

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:17 pm

Thank you very much my friend.

Relieved now. was confused :lol:

We've booked priority service. I'm hoping that all documents are uploaded. However if we miss any then will Home Office ask us to sumit the same again or just reject?.

Thanks,
Naresh

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:31 pm

n.bollepogu wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:17 pm
Thank you very much my friend.

Relieved now. was confused :lol:

We've booked priority service. I'm hoping that all documents are uploaded. However if we miss any then will Home Office ask us to sumit the same again or just reject?.

Thanks,
Naresh
Cant comment on that. Its up to the CW’s discretion. You should make sure you provide all the documents as per the guidance.

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:11 am

Thank you very much tier11417 and CR001.

My wife's ILR is approved.

I will follow the similar documentation for Daughter's ILR application as well.

Thanks,
Naresh