ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent spouse sponsor

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Dependent spouse sponsor

Post by Npa » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:15 pm

Hello,
I am working with an A rated sponsor since September 2018. My Tier 2 general visa are for 3years (2 years and 5 months remaining).
I wish to sponsor my husband from July 2019.
Please could you guide me for the following:

1. How much maintenance amount should be maintained in my account(£945+630) or I need to show only for my husband?

2. Does this amount need to be for 3 months or for a month but maintained for 3 months?
Eg 630*3= 1890 or 630 for 3 months

3. Can this amount be shown in my husbands account instead of mine? As I m in the process of buying a flat for our accommodation and may not have money saved after the purchase.

4. What documents will be needed for the application? How long could it take?

5. Our immediate families are living in UK. My husband has had previous 3 occasions of visa refusals. 1 as a dependent of his mother, 2 for settlement on right by British mother, 3rd was for visiting( a wrong judgement of insufficient funds)

These are my immediate questions, I will post more if need be. Kindly guide...

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent spouse sponsor

Post by Npa » Sat May 04, 2019 9:39 am

I have been reading past many pages of this site. Usually the questions posted by people are replied very quickly and the team is very supportive.
I have posted the query last Sunday and there’s yet no response.

Please guide. I apologise if I have made any mistake, but please please reply.. 😔

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:49 am

1. Has your sponsor certified maintenance for you and dependents?? If not you need the 945+630 held for 90 days.

2. UKVI will want to see 90 days bank statements

3. Either of your accounts,

4. The online form will tell you what you need. You must include evidence of subsisting relationship and communication etc.

5. Depends what the previous exact refusal reasons were? Why did he fail on a child of British citizen visa?? How is his mother British, naturalisation or born British etc.? He will need to declare all the refusals. How long have you been married?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Sat May 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Thank you for replying.

1. No my sponsor has not specified so I will need to show the amount.
2. Ok I will provide 90 days balance statements in my account.
3. Sure
4. Marriage certificate would be fine? Or anything else needed for subsisting marriage?
5. We are married since 1996.
6. Mother was born in Africa and then moved to uk in 1992. Naturalised later in 2000 I guess hence visa refused. Will declare the refusals anyway.
But since he is coming as my dependent would that matter in our case?

Additionally,
My sponsor has now changed company name and they are in the process of responsoring me. However, I don’t know when the new documents will come. In this case, my payslips will have 2different names, and my contract will be old.

Therefore, can I provide payslips with 2 different company names, and the old contract (Burroughs) with a cover letter from me and my sponsor mentioning the issue? or would that create complications?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:38 pm

4. Marriage certificate would be fine? Or anything else needed for subsisting marriage?
You need more than that. UKVI will expect to see screenshots of whatsapp/messenger communication, call logs, visits etc etc.
6. Mother was born in Africa and then moved to uk in 1992. Naturalised later in 2000 I guess hence visa refused. Will declare the refusals anyway.
But since he is coming as my dependent would that matter in our case?
Clearly he was an adult then when trying to join his mother?? This is obviously the reason not successful.
Additionally,
My sponsor has now changed company name and they are in the process of responsoring me. However, I don’t know when the new documents will come. In this case, my payslips will have 2different names, and my contract will be old.

Therefore, can I provide payslips with 2 different company names, and the old contract (Burroughs) with a cover letter from me and my sponsor mentioning the issue? or would that create complications?
You don't need payslips for a PBS Dependent visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Sun May 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Sure thank you.
This will guidance will definitely help as a base and clarity for us.

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:34 pm

Hello,
You last suggested me that I do not need payslips for Tier 2 dependent visa. However, would I need need to submit my contract details to the home office with my husbands dependent application?

If I do need to submit, then my company has changed the named and thus I m no longer an employee with the Burroughs but the company is a MAT organisation. So what do I submit in place of contract/ job details?

Additionally, my company has provided me a letter that states that the job conditions remain same. Would that letter suffice in the application?

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Good evening.
Please could someone help solve my query.

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:40 pm

Hello again. Sorry to disturb you.

Can I submit the chat communication with my spouse as an email print instead of screenshots of the chat?

Regards

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Hello again.
Please could you guide for these pointers urgently!!
1. What documents do we need to show accommodation of my dependant?
2. Utility bills: I have phone bills but those are on my previous address( I am moving into new house in 10 days)
3. I do not have council tax document or any other proof as I was living with my family till now.

What documents would suffice for dependent application?

4. I am expecting completion and getting the key for my flat on Friday. Could I apply for my dependent straight after that? Or do I need an accommodation proof letter from council?

Any other guidance would also be of great help. Please guide.

Thank you in advance!

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:29 am

Please could someone reply for my queries.

I wish to apply for my spouses visa as early as possible. It is really confusing as I have gone through a lot of guideline documentation but nothing specifies the details.

Please help!!! 🙏

Npa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Npa » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:17 am

Dear all,
Thank you for the guidance provided on this page. This is a superb information forum where querries are discussed at length and guided.
So we applied for my pbs dependent partner visa and it is sanctioned.
We had submitted: sponsors docs:
1.job related paperwork- job confirmation letter, payslips, contract, letter from current work place,
Salary statement.
2. Accommodation: HMRC doc, solicitors letter confirming sale.
3 utility bills- council tax, water bills.
4. Phone bills, insurance.
5. Bank statements - current and credit card
6. Passport copy
7. Notary of the cover letter and sponsorship declaration.
8. BRP.

Partner docs:
1. Cover letter
2. Job and business documents
3. Bank documents
4. Child (over 18) passport copy, university fees document.
5. CA documents, tax statements
6. Passport
7. Criminal record check.
8. Previous refusal documents
9. Marriage certificate
10. IELTS certificate
11. Emails, whatsapp conversations(3 years)
12. Call logs.
13. Photos of our Marriage and then few others to prove authentic relationship.

Luckily we got priority visa dates and could get the answer in 5 working days.
Thank you again for all your guidance.