ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application Payslips/Bank statment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

ILR application

Post by nandinib84 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:05 pm

Hello,
I am in the process in filling up the ILR application (Set O Tier 2 - 5 year route) online and have some queries, hoping that may have a solution here.

1. I worked in a University from 2014-2017 and then changed my employer to NHS since 2017. During my time at the University I travelled abroad several times both on work and annual leave. My question is - my previous employer did issue a leave of absence letter listing all the annual leaves and conferences but has forgotten to include a 7-day paid annual leave. Speaking to the HR, I get the sense they are not happy to issue a 2nd letter, what can I do in such cases ?

2. I have 3 enteries to Germany that does not include a stamp in my passport (I have stamps entering into UK) - will this be a problem ?

3. There is a section in the application that requires us to state countries lived in other than UK - is this before the start of my 5 years to ILR ? I have lived in my home country to birth till 2009, then came to UK from 2009-10 for studies, then back to India for 3 months and then lived in Germany from 2011-2014 and since 2014 in UK. Do I need to list all these in this order or just mention India and Germany ?

Many thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:09 am

1. I worked in a University from 2014-2017 and then changed my employer to NHS since 2017. During my time at the University I travelled abroad several times both on work and annual leave. My question is - my previous employer did issue a leave of absence letter listing all the annual leaves and conferences but has forgotten to include a 7-day paid annual leave. Speaking to the HR, I get the sense they are not happy to issue a 2nd letter, what can I do in such cases ?
If it is 30 or less days per year do not bother
2. I have 3 enteries to Germany that does not include a stamp in my passport (I have stamps entering into UK) - will this be a problem ?
No
3. There is a section in the application that requires us to state countries lived in other than UK - is this before the start of my 5 years to ILR ? I have lived in my home country to birth till 2009, then came to UK from 2009-10 for studies, then back to India for 3 months and then lived in Germany from 2011-2014 and since 2014 in UK. Do I need to list all these in this order or just mention India and Germany ?
Just enter the absences of the last 5 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

Post by nandinib84 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:38 am

Thank you very much for the response.

With respect to point 3, I was referring to the section that asks about "have you lived in any country outside the UK, including your home country?"

My timeline has been such
Birth till 2009 - Home country
2009-2010 - UK for studies- MSc
2010-2011 (3 months) - home country
2011-2014 - Germany for PhD + work
since 2014 - UK

Should I list all these in the order above or just mention India and Germany ?

Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:48 pm

Enter them as you described
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

ILR application Consent/verification section

Post by nandinib84 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello,

I am currently filling up my ILR application set O and am a bit confused for the following section
Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support

(a) Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

(b) Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?
I currently have my own bank account where my salary is deposited and utility bills have my husbands and my names on it. I am not sure if I need to select 'yes' or 'no' for part (a)

Also, where are we providing this information for bank details or utility company ? The consent form only collects our home address and signature.

Many thanks

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

ILR application Payslips/Bank statment

Post by nandinib84 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Hello,
I was going through the forum to see how many months of pay slips and bank statements is required to be be submitted. It seems to vary between 1 month - 3 months ? What is expected ?

Also, my appointment is on 22nd July and my salary/pay slip is credited on 24th of every month. The latest payslip that I have is 24th June (salary credited for the month of June). Also, my bank statment, is issued for 21st of every month and the most latest one that I have is 21st June - will this be a problem ?

Is it necessary to submit both payslip and bank statment ?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR application Payslips/Bank statment

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:26 pm

One payslip and the corresponding bank statement showing the payslip salary credit.

The date you submit and pay online is the relevant date for documents and not the date of your appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

Post by nandinib84 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:28 pm

I'm applying for ilr set(o) category (tier 2).

In UKVCAS , what is required to upload under the following category ?

Proof of application -declaration and passport
otherblank
residence in UK --- ????
Financesone month payslip and bank statments
Proof of business blank
Life events --- ????
medicial info --- ????
sponsors/employment letter from employer
proof of identity/travel history passport again ? BRP ? absence letters ?
educational life in UK test and MSc degree

thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:26 pm

nandinib84 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:28 pm
I'm applying for ilr set(o) category (tier 2).

In UKVCAS , what is required to upload under the following category ?

Proof of application -declaration and passport
otherblank
residence in UK --- ????
Financesone month payslip and bank statments
Proof of business blank
Life events --- ????
medicial info --- ????
sponsors/employment letter from employer
proof of identity/travel history passport again ? BRP ? absence letters ?
educational life in UK test and MSc degree

thank you
The categories dont really matter as long you upload all documents in the best category as of your understanding. You dont have to upload in each and every category. Just use what applies to you. The way you listed above looks all okay.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:35 pm

Just a suggestion you can move the one month salary slip in the employment section. Rest all looks good to me.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

Post by nandinib84 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 am

Thank you @tier11417

What do they mean by
residence in UK
Does it imply BRP card or we need to upload something similar to address proof such as driver's license/council tax/house rent agreement ?

Also, I have 4 old passports EXCLUDING my current one. My current one is the ONLY one associated with 5 years of Tier 2 visa (2014-19). Do I still need to upload my older passports ?

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:23 pm

nandinib84 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 am
Thank you @tier11417

What do they mean by
residence in UK
Does it imply BRP card or we need to upload something similar to address proof such as driver's license/council tax/house rent agreement ?

Also, I have 4 old passports EXCLUDING my current one. My current one is the ONLY one associated with 5 years of Tier 2 visa (2014-19). Do I still need to upload my older passports ?

Thank you
Yea brp is enough in residence in UK. The passport that covers 5 years should be fine.
I personally sent all previous ones also but many members have successfully only sent the passport covering 5 years only.