ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggest on Self employment accounts

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kUMARI16

Suggest on Self employment accounts

Post by kUMARI16 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Dear all,

I received my ILR in 2017 and recently I have applied for my citizenship application through naturalization where I received the below checklist asking for required documents to support my online application.

I got appointment next week and need suggestions on below highlighted documents to show as a proof. Could someone suggest will that be OK to submit Driving License, BRP and All pages of passport accordingly for the highlighted ones

1.Current passport
2.Life in the UK Test pass notification
3.Current Biometric Residence Permit
4.The degree certificate to prove the level of English language required
5.Two referee declarations
6.Most recent tax year account statement and corresponding HMRC tax return as proof of self-employment

7.Evidence of identity - Driving License as proof OK?
8.Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions - This may be letter issued by the Home Office, a BRP card as proof OK?
9.Proof of living in the UK - All pages of current and old passports AS proof OK?

Please let me know your response. Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Suggest on Self employment accounts

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:57 pm

kUMARI16 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:01 pm
Dear all,

I received my ILR in 2017 and recently I have applied for my citizenship application through naturalization where I received the below checklist asking for required documents to support my online application.

I got appointment next week and need suggestions on below highlighted documents to show as a proof. Could someone suggest will that be OK to submit Driving License, BRP and All pages of passport accordingly for the highlighted ones

1.Current passport
6.Most recent tax year account statement and corresponding HMRC tax return as proof of self-employment Not required - you do not need to prove self-employment or employment. This would be for EU nationals who do not have stamps in their passport.

7.Evidence of identity - Driving License as proof OK? Passport is your proof of identity no need for driving licence.
8.Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions - This may be letter issued by the Home Office, a BRP card as proof OK? This is your BRP card and/or ILR letter.
9.Proof of living in the UK - All pages of current and old passports AS proof OK? Yes.

Kind regards
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

kUMARI16

Re: Suggest on Self employment accounts

Post by kUMARI16 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:25 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:57 pm
kUMARI16 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:01 pm
Dear all,

1.Current passport
6.Most recent tax year account statement and corresponding HMRC tax return as proof of self-employment Not required - you do not need to prove self-employment or employment. This would be for EU nationals who do not have stamps in their passport.

7.Evidence of identity - Driving License as proof OK? Passport is your proof of identity no need for driving licence.
8.Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions - This may be letter issued by the Home Office, a BRP card as proof OK? This is your BRP card and/or ILR letter.
9.Proof of living in the UK - All pages of current and old passports AS proof OK? Yes.

Kind regards
Thank you for your confirmation.

Kind regards