ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayer . Unmarried Partner. EEA QP .

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gooner14
Newly Registered
Nepal

Overstayer . Unmarried Partner. EEA QP .

Post by Gooner14 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello everyone
Here’s my quick time line of my battle with the home office since September 2017 . I’m also here to get some valuable advice regarding my application that I’ve applied and if I could be of any help to anyone I’m more than happy to assist 🙏

2008 - student visa uk
2010- visa expired
2015- met Eu Partner
2017 September- encountered by police
Detained by Home Office

2017 September - applied application under human rights refused ( while I was in detention )
My gf hired a solicitor.

My girlfriend got involved helping me legally .

2017 October - Judicial review
Received bail
2017 December -Judicial review- refused
2018 jan - Oral hearing granted
2018 jan - Detained again
2018 jan - was released in one day ( my back than solicitor didn’t notify home office that I had oral hearing pending )

2018 March - medical condition ( stroke )
My oral hearing was on April .
My back than solicitor withdrew the Oral hearing but I had asked him to adjourn it because of my medical condition.
Got discharged from the hospital.
I skipped my signing for 3 month because of my health.

2018 June - applied ourselves EEA extended family members UNMARRIED PARTNER- refused in one month - ( my girlfriend didn’t had her divorce certificate yet )
And there were not enough evidences like bills etc and joint accounts .

2018 August- applied for human rights

2019 May - refused

2019 1 June - APPLIED- EEA QP
UNMARRIED PARTNER ( with lots of evidences like ( Council tax bills under joint name dated since 2016 ) and her divorce certificates
Utilities bills under both of our names

2019 12 June - Biometric given

2019 22 June - COA RECEIVED without work right .

if there is any chances on my case ?

Punguru82
United Kingdom

Re: Overstayer . Unmarried Partner. EEA QP .

Post by Punguru82 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:30 pm

Now that your partner got divorce certificate is there anything stopping you from getting married? as you will become direct family member of EU member with more rights. Unmarried cases could also go well as long as you have provided 2 years evidence of your relationship.

Gooner14
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Gooner14 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Punguru82 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:30 pm
Now that your partner got divorce certificate is there anything stopping you from getting married? as you will become direct family member of EU member with more rights. Unmarried cases could also go well as long as you have provided 2 years evidence of your relationship.
Ahh thank you for your advice. We have contacted our local council but they said they need confirmation letter from my case worker . Which we have and still waiting .
Thank you

Gooner14
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Gooner14 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Gooner14 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:23 pm
Hello everyone
Here’s my quick time line of my battle with the home office since September 2017 . I’m also here to get some valuable advice regarding my application that I’ve applied and if I could be of any help to anyone I’m more than happy to assist 🙏

2008 - student visa uk
2010- visa expired
2015- met Eu Partner
Detained by Home Office

2017 September - applied application under human rights refused ( while I was in detention )
My gf hired a solicitor.

Received bail
2018 jan - was released in one day ( my back than solicitor didn’t notify home office that I had oral hearing pending )

My back than solicitor withdrew the Oral hearing but I had asked him to adjourn it because of my medical condition.

2018 June - applied ourselves EEA extended family members UNMARRIED PARTNER- refused in one month - ( my girlfriend didn’t had her divorce certificate yet )

2019 May - refused

UNMARRIED PARTNER ( with lots of evidences like ( Council tax bills under joint name dated since 2016 ) and her divorce certificates

Gooner14 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:25 pm
Punguru82 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:30 pm
Ahh thank you for your advice. We have contacted our local council but they said they need confirmation letter from my case worker . Which we have and still waiting .
Thank you
Gooner14 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:23 pm
Hello everyone

2008 - student visa uk
2010- visa expired
2015- met Eu Partner
Detained by Home Office

My gf hired a solicitor.

Received bail

2019 May - refused

[/quote .

SORRY I AM A BIT LATE HERE TO THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME . I HAVE RECEIVED MY RESIDENCE CARD ON 1ST JULY VALID UNTIL 2024 WITH WORK AS AN UNMARRIED PARTNER.

NAMASTE