ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zman
Newly Registered

ILR Application - Question

Post by zman » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Hi there -

I wonder if someone with similar experience / expert could help with the following?

In section 6.1 of the ILR form - it asks for the date of the first entry to the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which the application is based.

Q1 - In my case, I arrived in the UK in January 1999, but the application is based on a work permit that starts in August 2003, so I presume I should put August 2003 for 6.1?

Q2 - I left the country for holiday in December 2002, and came back in the same month. However, there was a stamp on my passport for the exit, but not the entry - making it less obvious that I was physically present in the country in August 2003 (although I was). How should I deal with this? Will it aversely affect my application?

Thanks very much!