ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing appointment time - ILR tier 2 general

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cristiano007
Newly Registered
Morocco

Changing appointment time - ILR tier 2 general

Post by cristiano007 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering if it’s possible to change the appointment time ?
I have applied for ILR under visa tier 2 with the super priority service. I took the earliest appointment, which is Monday 22th July, but I was hoping maybe I could find another one this week if some slots become available. If this happens, how can I change my appointment ? I have searched everywhere in my account with no luck.

Thanks in advance
Best

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Changing appointment time - ILR tier 2 general

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 am

cristiano007 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:57 pm
Hi all,

I was wondering if it’s possible to change the appointment time ?
I have applied for ILR under visa tier 2 with the super priority service. I took the earliest appointment, which is Monday 22th July, but I was hoping maybe I could find another one this week if some slots become available. If this happens, how can I change my appointment ? I have searched everywhere in my account with no luck.

Thanks in advance
Best
I am not entirely sure but as of my understanding you will have to cancel this appointment first and only then the system will show you other appointments if any. Having said that, you could end up even loosing the 22nd July appointment in this case as its busy and I will advise you to keep this one.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.