ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How soon will Trinity provide unique electronic reference number

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zchay3e

How soon will Trinity provide unique electronic reference number

Post by zchay3e » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Hello,
I passed my trinity b1 today, but my visa expires next Friday. Trinity said certificates can take 7 days and may be too late then. Do you know I can get my unique electronic reference number? Do they send an email beforehand to say I passed with the reference number?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: How soon will Trinity provide unique electronic reference number

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:00 am

zchay3e wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:15 pm
Hello,
I passed my trinity b1 today, but my visa expires next Friday. Trinity said certificates can take 7 days and may be too late then. Do you know I can get my unique electronic reference number? Do they send an email beforehand to say I passed with the reference number?
I am not sure about trinity but you must apply before the visa expiry. You can always write a cover letter and upload the certificate before the biometrics appointment. As long you provide that before your appointment you are all good.
You get 45 working days to provide biometrics. Any documents sent before a decision is made will be considered. Hope that may ease your situation.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zchay3e

Post by zchay3e » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:40 am

Thank you very much. Very reassuring :wink:

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi zchay3e
My wife sat the exam on the 13 July (Sat) Hammersmith London and she received the pass email on 16 July (Tuesday). They provided us with the Unique Electronic Reference Number in the email. So took 3 days.

Best wishes for your visa application.

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:33 pm

talreh20 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:24 pm
Hi zchay3e
My wife sat the exam on the 13 July (Sat) Hammersmith London and she received the pass email on 16 July (Tuesday). They provided us with the Unique Electronic Reference Number in the email. So took 3 days.

Best wishes for your visa application.
When you book your exam with Trinity, you receive an email confirming your boooking. That confirmation email also contains "Unique Electronic Reference Number" This 'Electronic' number remains same once you pass the exam.

Format: TCL/<DATE OF EXAM>/<Centre Number>/<Ref No.>

Actual: TCL/DDMMYY/058505/XXXXXXXXX (Hammersmith Centre Number: 58505)
-- Kaps84

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:14 am

Hi Kaps84

You are right. I didn't notice that. I have just checked it and yes booking email and the pass email has the same unique reference number.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

@Zchay3e

We have received our certificate as well in the post. So the time line is as follows:
Test date: 13 July Saturday (Hammersmith)
Provisional result confirmation: 13 July Saturday
Email confirmation: 16 July Tuesday
Certificate received: 19 July.