ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investigation on EU3 need help.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saab313
Ireland

Investigation on EU3 need help.

Post by Saab313 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:45 pm

Hello Every one.
I get approval on Retention application on December17 base on Divorce. then I applied EU3 application June 2018 I get call from INIS and officer wants to meet and same time the meet my ex wife.they asked me couple of question when did you meet, when you marry and divorce etc etc.
But July 2019 I get letter from DOJ where they asking long history question.
Q-when did you arrived in Ireland you don't have status and permission to work how did you support your self?
Ans-my girlfriend with who I married she was working full time and she supporting me He also give written letter to revenue regarding this matter because Revenue also asked me same question in 2013 when I register first job.
Q- in 2014 you said you left dublin and moved to portlaisoe but garda findout you wasn't moved with your wife and her kids you are providence us false information?
Ans- but I was resident with her 2012 till Divorce I had all the evidence that i was resident with my wife and kids because she wasn't able to work due to health issue then I applied family income supplement we getting all benefits till 2016 .
I had also leases , PRTB, bills, joint bank account ,
How can she lie about to Garda that i wasn't resident with her.we start with genuine relationship and and got divorce with reason .
She knew I'm living now with girlfriend she cant see me happy living life. The point is since 2012 to 2017 we went many time immigration office had interview but she never said anything. But when garda From INIS approach her she start telling this story
Now department asked me give us answer in 21 days that Why we not revoke your stamps and what we issue Permennt residence Card.
What I'm supposed to do in this situation any suggestions help will be great.

Saab313
Ireland

Re: Investigation on EU3 need help.

Post by Saab313 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:45 pm

Any one can share some thoutgs on this situation please

kupuser
Ireland

Re: Investigation on EU3 need help.

Post by kupuser » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:38 am

I think you should consult an immigration solicitor with all evidence and discuss all details. They might be able to advise how to tackle this situation.