ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tourit Visa to expire in 10 days

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Irakli
United Kingdom

UK Tourit Visa to expire in 10 days

Post by Irakli » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:47 am

Hello,

Tourist visa expires in 10 days of my family member who is planning to visit next week. Will he be allowed in to the UK? He will leave in 3 days to another country. Will border be fine?

Any experience or advise on similar matter?

Type of VIsa: C - multi
duration: 180 days

thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UK Tourit Visa to expire in 10 days

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:57 pm

If he has booked his ticket & hotel and is holding valid visa for next country then maybe able to enter. But airport staff will more likely ask him that why is he not flying to the next country from the country he is flying from??
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Irakli
United Kingdom

Re: UK Tourit Visa to expire in 10 days

Post by Irakli » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:00 am

Hi Seagul,

Not sure why but I dont always receive notifications when reply is posted, not sure why. I just logged wondering if there was reply by chance and saw your comment - many thanks.

He was allowed to the Uk fyi.

Thanks