ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full IHS Fees refunded after visa approved

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saravanadeepan
India

Full IHS Fees refunded after visa approved

Post by saravanadeepan » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

First of all thanks for supporting all my previous enquiries in past and I am happy that my T2 dependant visa is approved.

An unusual situation with me,
I was holding T2 migrant visa from june 2017 to june 2019. My partner got sponsorship and i want to be in dependant visa and applied on feb 2019.
Good news is my visa application is approved and received my BRP. I do noticed in my bank statement that full IHS fees is credited back to my account next day after approval without any information. I am completely blank now. I paid fees only once when making application and it is reflected in my statement. So no chance of dual payment.

Have anybody faced similar situation before?
How to contact UKVI by email?

Thanks in advance

saravanadeepan
India

Re: Full IHS Fees refunded after visa approved

Post by saravanadeepan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:25 pm

For anybody reading this thread,
I wrote a letter to HO about the unusual refund and they replied in email with new link to pay again the refunded amount. It did worked and closed the case.

Thanks