ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa type for UK born baby?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spadidela
Newly Registered

Visa type for UK born baby?

Post by spadidela » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi, This is Sridhar and am currently on Tier 2 general - leave to remain visa. I have got a new born baby in the month of April 2019 in UK.

Now I am trying to make Tier 2 - leave to remain application based on the below link
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... dant-child

While filling the application, it asking the below question where I got confused .
What is (newborn baby name)'s sponsor licence number?

Since he doesn't have any sponsorship number, Should I enter the Main applicant's CoS number? Could you please suggest?

sachinis100

Re: Visa type for UK born baby?

Post by sachinis100 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:49 pm

Enter your COS number that should be fine

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Post by gag285 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:52 pm

You cannot enter the CoS number as the license number. I have done the same application two weeks ago and you need to get the license number of your sponsor. Try it i the communication you might have had with your employer when doing it for yourself. If not, try to get it from your company's HR or whoever deals with Sponsorship Management System. If you enter CoS the system validates it straight away so only a valid license number can be entered.

spadidela
Newly Registered

Post by spadidela » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:47 am

Thanks guys , it's all sorted now...