ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fastest courier to India (for maintenance funds, acct stmnt)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Fastest courier to India (for maintenance funds, acct stmnt)

Post by CoolestGuyC » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi all,

This is related to the requirement that only 7 days old statement can be submitted for Maintenance funds.

Can any one suggest the fastest way of sending courier from UK(London) to India(Bangalore)? Do you know any courier company which can send courier to India within 24 hours (or even 48 hours)? Any links/contacts would be very helpful.

I know that, there is service to send courier from Bangalore to London in 24 hours, but not sure that reverse service exists.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated. :)

vnvijay

Re: Fastest courier to India (for maintenance funds, acct st

Post by vnvijay » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:45 pm

DHL should help you
CoolestGuyC wrote:Hi all,

This is related to the requirement that only 7 days old statement can be submitted for Maintenance funds.

Can any one suggest the fastest way of sending courier from UK(London) to India(Bangalore)? Do you know any courier company which can send courier to India within 24 hours (or even 48 hours)? Any links/contacts would be very helpful.

I know that, there is service to send courier from Bangalore to London in 24 hours, but not sure that reverse service exists.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated. :)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Expect the bigger names to be the fastest - with their own fleet of cargo planes. The smaller / niche players might be better than them for EU countries but not for India.

FEDEX International Priority will deliver LON-BLR in 48 hours for approx. 47 pounds (0.5kg envelope).
UPS, DHL - 72 to 96 hours (I think), but do check if they can deliver in less.

BTW, which one delivers BLR-UK in 24 hours?

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 am

sushdmehta wrote:BTW, which one delivers BLR-UK in 24 hours?
DHL has a day definite and time definite service, which can ensure that courier reaches (certain selected destinations) by 9:00 / 10:30 / 12:00 on next business day. This service can be availed by calling DHL Bangalore contact office.

More information is available here: http://www.dhl.com/publish/g0/en/servic ... .high.html

Rodolfo_03
Newly Registered

Courier services

Post by Rodolfo_03 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:27 am

I am living in Minneapolis right now. I have to shop a bouquet and deliver it to my friend in India. Along with this, I am looking for fastest Courier service in Minneapolis so that I my gift can be received by time