ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received an urgent letter from HO that I need to submit my biometrics when I already did on Sunday 23 June at Croydon

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chipo
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Received an urgent letter from HO that I need to submit my biometrics when I already did on Sunday 23 June at Croydon

Post by chipo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:29 pm

I was shocked to receive an email from HO today 20 days after submitting my picture and finger prints to their visa Centre in Croydon. My mind is going crazy. What do I do please help. I am stressed. Me my family did the free appointment on Sunday 23 June 2019

This is the email.....

Following your recent application for Tier 2 General you should have attended an appointment at a UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service point to enrol your biometrics (scanned fingerprints and photograph).

As part of your online application you were informed that you would receive this reminder letter if you had not attended an appointment and enrolled your biometrics within 15 working days. Our records show that you have failed to comply with this instruction, without providing us with a reasonable explanation.

If you have already booked or attended an appointment to enrol your biometrics before seeing this email, then please ignore this reminder.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Received an urgent letter from HO that I need to submit my biometrics when I already did on Sunday 23 June at Croydo

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:35 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.