ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contacted to submit biometrics after already doing so

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mansionerd
Newly Registered
Australia

Contacted to submit biometrics after already doing so

Post by mansionerd » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:59 am

Hi All,

I applied for my tier 2 visa (within the UK, I am changing jobs) last Wednesday (26/09) using the priority service (10 day processing). After my application went through, I immediately went to the post office and registered my biometrics.

Thinking it will be a relatively uncomplicated process, I was happy and content to continue with my life, until I received an email two days ago (02/10) stating that they have not received my biometric information and that I will have my application cancelled if I do not submit them in the next 10 working days.

I have a receipt evidencing the submission of my biometrics and I have tried returning to the post office, but they basically said they can't help me.

Has anybody experienced something like this? How can I resolve this asap (I was supposed to start in my new position, mid October?

Thanks in advance.

chipo
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Contacted to submit biometrics after already doing so

Post by chipo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 pm

Haloo mansionerd

Hope I find you well. How did you. Manage to resolve this. I am in the same predicament with you. I submitted my biometrics on 23 June and received an email that they were not receiving by ukvi.

Please let me know how you handled it.