ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa to U.K

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bsuresh
Newly Registered

Visitor Visa to U.K

Post by bsuresh » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Hi,

I am currently in U.K on hsmp visa.
Already my in-laws have visited u.k for 6 months from december 2007 to june 2008. They came here in 6 months General Family visitor visa and I was the sponsor.
In the month of december 2008, I am planning to take 10 years General Family visitor visa for my in-laws to visit U.K.
I will be the sponsor.
My doubt is

1)
"Will they give 10 years visitor visa to my in-laws since I myself do not have Indefinate Leave to Remain in U.K Visa (Permanent Residence Visa ie) I myself being the sponsor for them do not have 10 years visa in U.k) ?? " Has any HSMP holder got family visitor visa for 10 years ???

2) Since they already visited U.K before only in june 2008 will they be given once again General Family visitor visa in december 2008??

3) First time I told my in-laws purpose of visiting u.k as "To see the places in U.K and to visit me".
Please let me know what reason I can tell for the second time??
can i tell "To visit me and my family".
Will they accept this reason???

Regards

bsuresh
Newly Registered

Post by bsuresh » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:00 pm

With respect to the above query.
My in-laws are from india.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:21 pm

Appreciate if you post your queries in the relevant discussion forum - General UK Immigration Forum or General Immigration Forum

This particular forum is meant for queries related to HSMP / Tier 1 schemes, so let the focus of discussions remain on the intended subjects. Please post your queries in discussion forum(s) that are appropriate / relevant, e.g. - the ones linked above.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!