ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian_in_uk

Received Approval

Post by indian_in_uk » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:53 am

Dear Friends,

I applied for HSMP on 8th March 2005.
I am an In-country applicant with nearly five years of experience.

I claimed for 65 marks
1) 5- Under 28
2) 25 - Masters Degree
3) 35 - Nearly five years of experience

I could have claimed points for earning but I dint as I dint want to complex the case for case worker.

I called HSMP team on 14th March, they told me that my application is refused as my experience was not considered to the graduate level one but I was also informed that as the case worker is new (Trainee) so this decision is not the final decision and the application is with the team manager for final approval. I waited for some days and on 21st March I was informed that my application is approved by team manager and documents are on its way.
I received my documents and approval letter on 24th March.

I would like to convey my thanks and regards to all my fellow members for their help and support and I wish all future HSMP applicants a very good luck.

Thanks and Regards,
Indian
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

narveer

Post by narveer » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:06 am

Hi indian_in_uk,
Congrats. You must be relieved. I remember you saying that they have rejected your application. Miracles do Happen!!!

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:32 am

Thanks Narveer,

Yeah, I am relieved. I was planning for new application and was certain that I would claim earning points as well. I just called them and they informed me that this is approval.
This is the basic process these days - First the case worker checks all the documents and make his/her decision then it goes to manager for the final approval and then again to case worker to prepare the decision letter, ofcourse this happens if the case worker is new.

Thanks once again
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

lucky123

Re: Received Approval

Post by lucky123 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:00 pm

indian_in_uk wrote:Dear Friends,

I applied for HSMP on 8th March 2005.
I am an In-country applicant with nearly five years of experience.

I claimed for 65 marks
1) 5- Under 28
2) 25 - Masters Degree
3) 35 - Nearly five years of experience

I could have claimed points for earning but I dint as I dint want to complex the case for case worker.

I called HSMP team on 14th March, they told me that my application is refused as my experience was not considered to the graduate level one but I was also informed that as the case worker is new (Trainee) so this decision is not the final decision and the application is with the team manager for final approval. I waited for some days and on 21st March I was informed that my application is approved by team manager and documents are on its way.
I received my documents and approval letter on 24th March.

I would like to convey my thanks and regards to all my fellow members for their help and support and I wish all future HSMP applicants a very good luck.

Thanks and Regards,
Indian

Congs for your success. Was it the same number you called which is giving people problems to get through? You must be very lucky.

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:25 pm

Yes, It was the same number lucky :)

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:06 pm

Many hearty congrats to yu. i remember you worrying about only being granted 3 years for your experience, which was a bit confusing, glad to see that they saw their error and managed to correct. have you applied for FLR already

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:07 pm

Thanks f2k,

I received my documents back on Thursday so because of easter holidays I was not able to apply for FLR yet but I will be sending the application tommorow. Just got all the documents ready.

I guess they are taking approx two weeks for passport stamping these days, Am I right?

richsam
Newly Registered

Post by richsam » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:30 am

Congrats.

Does anyone know if the 2 weeks in the above post for passport stamping is correct?

Take it easy....