ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expired fixed penalty points

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zshaan21
Pakistan

Expired fixed penalty points

Post by zshaan21 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:56 am

Dear Members,

I am planning to apply ILR-Set (O) category at the end of this month, however I have some small queries as listed below.

1) Do I need to mention expired fixed penalty points on ILR set (o) form, as I had some points back in Feb-2014.

2) As per the new rule, the director job role and company overview should be explained.
Is there any particular format or we just simply explain in a covering letter?

3) The employees wages changed few times during the employment period due to inflation and other factors. As there is only one option available in the online form, should we mention the latest salary?
E.g. Employee A started job in August 2018 @ 10.20 per hour as an office assistant and in April 2019 Employee A salary increased to 12.00 per hour which one should we mention on the form.

4) I live at my current place since Sep 2015, as in the form we need to mention the details however there is only specific units option available years or months or days e.g. I can't mention 3 years 11 months or should I just simply mention 47 Months or any other option please?

5) Do we need to mention the absent period since first entry in the UK or just for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur period?

Positive response should be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Zeeshan