ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Priority ILR application (SET-M) - been more than a week no update

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahulsood
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Super Priority ILR application (SET-M) - been more than a week no update

Post by rahulsood » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:47 pm

Hello friends,

My spouse submitted her SET-M ILR application under Super Priority (total £3018.20) service at the Croydon Sopra Steria office on 08-April-2019. As per the SLAs, the decision should be within 24 hours. At the Sopra Steria office, the person at the desk said it could take 24 working hours. It has been over a week now and we have received no email, no letter or any form of correspondence via phone call or text messages.

Can someone suggest what is the best course of action we can take to understand if there has been a problem with the application or is it usual for them to take such long ?

Thanks in advance!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Super Priority ILR application (SET-M) - been more than a week no update

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:29 pm

rahulsood wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:47 pm
Hello friends,

My spouse submitted her SET-M ILR application under Super Priority (total £3018.20) service at the Croydon Sopra Steria office on 08-April-2019. As per the SLAs, the decision should be within 24 hours. At the Sopra Steria office, the person at the desk said it could take 24 working hours. It has been over a week now and we have received no email, no letter or any form of correspondence via phone call or text messages.

Can someone suggest what is the best course of action we can take to understand if there has been a problem with the application or is it usual for them to take such long ?

Thanks in advance!
Many have experienced delays. Although it says 24 hour service but many members have reported it can take 24 hours, days or weeks. Unfortunately you can only be patient and wait.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

rahulsood
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rahulsood » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Is there a phone number to call and check what is taking so long?

Moreover, isn't it a failure as per their claimed SLA for Super Priority service. If they said it will take 24 hours and have not delivered up to this claim, do you know a way to escalate this matter ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:23 am

rahulsood wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 pm
Is there a phone number to call and check what is taking so long?

Moreover, isn't it a failure as per their claimed SLA for Super Priority service. If they said it will take 24 hours and have not delivered up to this claim, do you know a way to escalate this matter ?

I dont know. I recall a member who got refund later on when he claimed after he got the decision. I cant remember the exact post tho.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

rahulsood
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rahulsood » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:06 am

tier11417 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:23 am
I dont know. I recall a member who got refund later on when he claimed after he got the decision. I cant remember the exact post tho.
Thanks for the response. I too am thinking of waiting for the decision and then filing a complaint as there has been no communication at all.

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:31 am

Hi,

1-wait for 2 weeks for letter/communication.

2- if you are SUPER FAST services and not get an answer within 24 hours then HO could give back 600£ which are extra for superfast services. Many people got a late answer and get money back. so be patient and wait.

Mara30
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Mara30 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 pm

Hi there.
Any update??! I am on the same situation more or less. Applied for ILR under 5 years route spouse to remain visa, it was
priority service. Had my appointment in Croydon this monday, on the 15th 2019. Still haven't heard anything from them. I will wait till tomorrow, if I still don't get anything by tomorrow I will call them.

Ruv
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ruv » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Hi,

I'm kind of in the same situation. I applied for the supper priority on 20th April. I however got an email within the 24 working hours saying the below:-

Thank you for your recent application for Indefinite Leave to Remain, using the Super Priority Visa service.

We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears it will not be processed within the 24 hour target. This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider the case thoroughly and reach a decision.

Your Sincerely,

It's now been 5 days and still haven't heard anything else. wonder if there is anyone who has received this sort of responce and how long it took before their ILR was processed. Many thanks

Hnm88
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Hnm88 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 am

I applied on 11th and went on sopra steria appointment on 17th april 2019 9 am in glasgow . It was 24 hr priority. Recvd complex issue email same day abt 1 o clock. Havn’t heard anything after that. Did u know any body in sam situation. I apllied on basis if set m spouse

dharshdan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by dharshdan » Fri May 24, 2019 1:56 pm

Hnm88 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 am
I applied on 11th and went on sopra steria appointment on 17th april 2019 9 am in glasgow . It was 24 hr priority. Recvd complex issue email same day abt 1 o clock. Havn’t heard anything after that. Did u know any body in sam situation. I apllied on basis if set m spouse
Hi,

I am also in the same situation. i applied on 22th May and i go the the complex issue letter on the same day. can i know whether you got any decision from HO about your visa and if yes can i know when did you got and how long it took.

Thanks

dharshdan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by dharshdan » Fri May 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Ruv wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:06 pm
Hi,

I'm kind of in the same situation. I applied for the supper priority on 20th April. I however got an email within the 24 working hours saying the below:-

Thank you for your recent application for Indefinite Leave to Remain, using the Super Priority Visa service.

We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears it will not be processed within the 24 hour target. This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider the case thoroughly and reach a decision.

Your Sincerely,

It's now been 5 days and still haven't heard anything else. wonder if there is anyone who has received this sort of responce and how long it took before their ILR was processed. Many thanks
Hi,

I am also in the same situation. i applied on 22th May and i go the the complex issue letter on the same day. can i know whether you got any decision from HO about your visa and if yes can i know when did you got and how long it took.

Thanks

azianowar
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by azianowar » Tue May 28, 2019 10:53 am

dharshdan wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:57 pm
Ruv wrote:
Hi,

Your Sincerely,

Hi,

Thanks
Same here my wife is in the same situation but i don't understand why as we have never had any issues with getting her previous visas. We applied on 26th April and still waiting for HO to provide further info. Has anyone heard back from them who has been in similar situation?

Ruv
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ruv » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. Yes i finally heard back from them with the below response. I also soon realised that as a person holding an EEA RC as the spouse of an EU citizen, I did not qualify for ILR on form SET(M) - which needs a Spouse Settlement visa for 5 years NOT an EEA RC. So money down the drain for me unfortunately. I'm now in the process of applying for a settlement scheme, thanks to some people here advising me to apply for the correct route.

Your application has not been considered. We have considered your application and you do not qualify for the indefinite leave to remain. Reasons set in Annex A to this letter.

However, we are satisfied that you would fall to be granted limited leave to remain of 30 months on the basis of R-LTRP.1.1 (a), (b) and (c) of Appendix FM, were you to make a valid application for such leave.

In these circumstances, in accordance with the consent you gave on the application form, we are now treating your application as an application for limited leave to remain. However, under paragraph 6(1)(c)(ii) of the immigration (Health Charge) Order 2015, we will be obliged to treat your application for limited leave to remain as invalid if you do not comply with a requirement to pay an immigration health surcharge by the date specified. In respect of your application, in order for it to be valid and for you to be granted limited leave to remain, you must pay an immigration health surcharge of £1000 by May 2019.
azianowar wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:53 am
dharshdan wrote:
Ruv wrote:
Hi,

Your Sincerely,

Hi,

Thanks
Same here my wife is in the same situation but i don't understand why as we have never had any issues with getting her previous visas. We applied on 26th April and still waiting for HO to provide further info. Has anyone heard back from them who has been in similar situation?

azianowar
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by azianowar » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:28 pm

azianowar wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:53 am
dharshdan wrote:
Ruv wrote:
Hi,

Your Sincerely,

Hi,

Thanks
MY wife has now received her ILR after being called for an interview to check whether we are in a genuine relationship. We had given more than sufficient evidence of our relationship including our child's birth certificate. This is clearly a way for the home office to delay the priority service for absolute no reason and not willing to refund. application was submitted on a priority service on 25th April and decision given after the interview 12th July 2019. This is unacceptable by the home office. Does anyone know what i must do to argue my case fora refund?

dharshdan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by dharshdan » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:37 pm

Hi All
I am happy to inform you all my ILR Visa application finally granted.
I went through MP and chased them and got an update after 2 week time.

Glory to God.

Thank
Aravindh