ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 ICT dependent - Queries related to Maintenance funds & Penalty

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KumarAshok
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 ICT dependent - Queries related to Maintenance funds & Penalty

Post by KumarAshok » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:38 pm

Dear experts,

Background:
My wife and me are in UK, both on ICT Tier 2 for different companies. I wish to switch from ICT Tier 2 to ICT Tier 2 dependent on my wife's ICT Tier 2. Wife's company won't file/pay for my dependent visa expenditure because I am not truly dependent on her.

Queries:
1. I got a late self assessment return penalty (£100+£450) from HMRC. Do I need to declare this in my VISA application under "Any conviction/caution/fixed penalty/Other Penalty" section?
2. I have an agreed overdraft of £3k with my bank and I pretty much use it every month but my wife has enough funds around £6k in her account (We spend from my account and put saving in hers :) ) . Do I need to provide bank statements for both of us or only my wife's bank statement should be sufficient?

Any help in this regard will me much appreciated.

Best regards